Starter jackets are back...(Pics added)

Heads up sports authority has almost whole line of nfl starters online. Copped black giants jacket

Copped the ravens one for the bf as a subliminal for him to get me the ravens one lol.

start.jpg

Greatest jacket I ever owned.  Thanks Dad.

Honestly these pullovers should of came back instead, these are way better but im planning on copping one of these satin jackets soon

i hate to break it to some of ya, but those pull overs came out when starter was on da decline... M&N brought out similar pullouts a few years

ago to a resounding thud.

da starter satin jacket & matching snapback >*

i hate to break it to some of ya, but those pull overs came out when starter was on da decline... M&N brought out similar pullouts a few years

ago to a resounding thud.

da starter satin jacket & matching snapback >*

At macys i saw some starter pullovers today

Retail 160$ :x

And they only had pats im guessing its regional

Starter parkas>*

They should bring those back. The starter zipper and lace locks on the hood strings :smokin

DTLR has teamed up with Starter to bring you this collection of throwback jackets modeled after classic jerseys from your favorite NBA teams. Says Antonio Gray, DMM of Apparel for DTLR, “We wanted to pay homage to the classic jerseys with throwback colorways, team patches, and the All-Star Games classics.” Each of the 10 styles will feature snap front closure, two side pockets, and unique patches to commemorate Finals appearances and Championship wins. Other details include embroidered NBA and Starter branding as well as contrast ribbing in team colors on the hem, cuffs, and collar. Look for these jackets to drop in-store and online at DTLR.com on October 28.

Back
Top Bottom