Starting up internet classes on Binary options for free (Vol Giving back to the people)

Are you interested

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I see a number of sites giving them good reviews. These sites also have links to open an account with them all throughout the review. I know fake reviews when I see them. Look for all the reviews that say it's a scam, not the reviews supplying advertising for the site.

14 second dead zone when you place a trade? Can't cancel or modify your order in that time? They are routing your trades through a middleman broker and are likely making money on the spread during that time.

OTM vs. ITM is calculated 3 minutes after the close? your win or loss is not based on the actual close but a calculation of its average?

Many accusations of manipulating prices. I'd imagine the float is pretty small on these things, wouldn't be hard to manipulate movement.

I can go into more detail if you're interested. I would like to see you analysis though. Support and resistance are probably the most basic concepts of trading. It's not some secret tool. If you are successful with your entry and exit points using support/resistence then you should be trading standard options. Much less risk, it's actually regulated, it's not an all or nothing investment and you can profit more.

technical analysis is great but people still have to conquer the psychological and emotional aspect of trading in order to become consistently profitable. plus this is a very choppy market that can really make trading a headache at times.

i dont mess with binaries, much rather just day trade weeklies.

If you are successful with your entry and exit points using support/resistence then you should be trading standard options. Much less risk, it's actually regulated, it's not an all or nothing investment and you can profit more.
Fax. I ****** up a trade in FB today that I could've turned 200 dollars of risk into 2200 of profit had I executed on my plan better.

Last edited:
technical analysis is great but people still have to conquer the psychological and emotional aspect of trading in order to become consistently profitable. plus this is a very choppy market that can really make trading a headache at times.

i dont mess with binaries, much rather just day trade weeklies.

If you are successful with your entry and exit points using support/resistence then you should be trading standard options. Much less risk, it's actually regulated, it's not an all or nothing investment and you can profit more.
Fax. I ****** up a trade in FB today that I could've turned 200 dollars of risk into 2200 of profit had I executed on my plan better.

A day like today, I'm sure a lot of people ****** up lol. Could have been a gold mine if you were on the right side. People made thousands upon thousands of PERCENTAGE POINTS with standard options if they were on the right side today. Haven't check but I'm sure volatility is thru the roof, this is the time when options can be really fun.

I had puts but I took the trade 10 minutes too early and didn't have a plan so it left me vulnerable to being emotional and stopping out right before it started tanking :lol: i've honestly had trouble this week with jumping the gun instead of waiting for a defined signal.

today was a nice trending day, much needed after choppy action for the past week.

I had puts but I took the trade 10 minutes too early and didn't have a plan so it left me vulnerable to being emotional and stopping out right before it started tanking :lol: i've honestly had trouble this week with jumping the gun instead of waiting for a defined signal.

today was a nice trending day, much needed after choppy action for the past week.

Yeah and next week you'll have problems hesitating when you should have jumped the gun lol. I couldn't deal with all the psychologicsl back and forth, that's why I stopped trading. I was killing myself more than anything.

To sum it all up , its someone choice if they want to participate or not (thy should know myself) hence tje poll. Like i said this accurate system was given to me for free. This is what i use to make my paper on the daily. I wouldnt be posting no bs up knowing the system is trash. The indicator im giving you guys is available on the program itself but i just have a more accurate version. Im also going to be talking about the physicalolical part behind this system.

Edit im also going to put a note on my first post stating that this wont be for most. But also include with the right mindset of patience you can all master this method

(Further more will be included momentarly , ill be going home to start working on the introduction)

Last edited:
Heading back to stock market thread cue Homer Simpson grampa gif

Stocks is cool and theres also a good tool for free on the internet called the smi breakthrough , i was destroying the stock market with that tool i few months ago. I just gave it a break because i dint hsve the 2 grands. Im just now recently about to open an account with TDameritrade and get back to stocks soon. I already aquired the proper knowledge to know this information for ever. Also the the Stock hacker on Thinkorswim is such a great tool if you get the time to learn it.

Stocks is cool and theres also a good tool for free on the internet called the smi breakthrough , i was destroying the stock market with that tool i few months ago. I just gave it a break because i dint hsve the 2 grands. Im just now recently about to open an account with TDameritrade and get back to stocks soon. I already aquired the proper knowledge to know this information for ever. Also the the Stock hacker on Thinkorswim is such a great tool if you get the time to learn it.
Making a killing yet you don't have 2 grand? 2 grand is nothing to the average trader, forgive my skepticism.

Last edited:

Making a killing yet you don't have 2 grand? 2 grand is nothing to the average trader, forgive my skepticism.
I can see why you would say that, but i wrote that on my mobile phone. If you proof read what I said I gave it a break, but i forgot to also mention it was on the TDameritrade demo. Wich basically implies to real money but its not actual tender itsjust for practice. But I want to stay on topic nd just talk about binary on my thread. Ill be dropping a few gems on that stock market thread but ill just leave that for next week on the start of a fresh cycle

But anyways video will be up in the next 35 minutes on how to get started with the basic stratergy of this system. I will also update my first post with each video as i go.

I can see why you would say that, but i wrote that on my mobile phone. If you proof read what I said I gave it a break, but i forgot to also mention it was on the TDameritrade demo. Wich basically implies to real money but its not actual tender itsjust for practice. But I want to stay on topic nd just talk about binary on my thread. Ill be dropping a few gems on that stock market thread but ill just leave that for next week on the start of a fresh cycle
No problem, sounds good and best of luck getting into real trading.

Guys the videos will upload in the morning tomorrow. Im having a hard time finding a good screen capture program, most are a trial and capture to a certain time. Im going to get this situation fixed and get that content to you guys asap. This will give me a little extra time to write down what i will be discussing in each video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom