Staten Island man dies after NYPD cop puts him in chokehold

^^ They are legitimately serious. A Black mans life isn't valuable here, it is ok for law enforcement to murder us in the streets like dogs. I don't even want to get into the "if the person had been" type stuff. And to all the dudes talking this "don't resist" stuff, I wanna see your reaction when basically a stranger wants to cuff you & cart you off to jail when you've done absolutely nothing wrong. I can only deduce that a person with this method of thinking hasn't ever been hemmed up in a similar situation. Anyone that has had these scum attempt to dehumanize you simply because you allegedly "fit the description" should already know what it is.

The good cop, bad cop nonsense is null & void. When the institution and culture of law enforcement itself is corrupt, the attitudes of the individual enforcers are merely afterthoughts.

^^ They are legitimately serious. A Black mans life isn't valuable here, it is ok for law enforcement to murder us in the streets like dogs. I don't even want to get into the "if the person had been" type stuff. And to all the dudes talking this "don't resist" stuff, I wanna see your reaction when basically a stranger wants to cuff you & cart you off to jail when you've done absolutely nothing wrong. I can only deduce that a person with this method of thinking hasn't ever been hemmed up in a similar situation. Anyone that has had these scum attempt to dehumanize you simply because you allegedly "fit the description" should already know what it is.

The good cop, bad cop nonsense is null & void. When the institution and culture of law enforcement itself is corrupt, the attitudes of the individual enforcers are merely afterthoughts.

It's crazy how everybody's a Monday morning quarterback which tells me a lot of people are young and haven't experienced a damn thing in their lives. Newsflash: a black or brown mans life is not valued in our society, ESPECIALLY by police. People have been living in such a sick culture for so long their okay with law enforcement basically violating every right you have and you're suppose to just deal with it? In case people haven't noticed, filing complaints, suing the department (if you even have the money for a lawyer) rarely work. The same cop who committed this murder (call it what it is) had numerous complaints against him in the past, but he's still on the streets harassing people. Foolishness...straight foolishness. At some point we as a community, of all races, genders, ages, orientations gotta take a stand and stop putting up with this ****. There's children getting raped, unsolved murders, robberies, stabbings, ppl fighting over gang turf and 5 police officers are spending tax payer dollars to choke a man to death because he MIGHT have been selling untaxed cigarettes.

If you're not mad at how he died you should at least be mad at the extremely irresponsible use of police resources to go after suspected petty criminals.

Last edited:
I only hate racist white cops. Scary thing is that there isn't an alert to tell you when you're in the presence of one. You won't know until they address you and that can either be positive or negative like the ones that have lost their lives. 

imagine the backlash if a black/latino officer abused their power and killed some middle/upper class young white male......
mean.gif
 .......officers lives/families would be done

LOOK AT THIS DEVIL.......HE'S REPRESENTING HIS ANCESTORS PROUDLY.......THIS IS WHAT THIS COUNTRY WAS BUILT ON AND WHY **** WILL NEVER CHANGE
[h1]New grand jury indicts Charlotte police officer who shot unarmed man[/h1]
Monday Jan 27, 2014 2:27 PM

EMAIL    

140121-randall-kerrick-vmed-811p.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police via AP file

Officer Randall Kerrick

By Gabe Gutierrez and Tracy Connor, NBC News

Less than a week after one grand jury declined to charge him, a different one has indicted a Charlotte, N.C., police officer for voluntary manslaughter in the shooting death of an unarmed man who was looking for help after a car crash.

Prosecutors resubmitted the case against Officer Randall Kerrick after learning not all 18 members of the original grand jury were present for last Tuesday's vote.

Kerrick, 28, a three-year veteran of the Charlotte police force, shot Jonathan Ferrell, 24, 10 times in a confrontation in September. Ferrell had crashed his car and staggered for help to a nearby home, where the resident called 911 to report a possible break-in.

Ferrell's family filed a wrongful-death lawsuit  earlier this month, arguing that autopsy results showing a downward trajectory by most of the 10 bullets suggested the former Florida A&M University football player was on his knees or on the ground.

The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department supported the charge against Kerrick, saying his actions were "excessive."

After the first grand jury voted not to indict, Kerrick's attorney had said the officer felt "like the weight of the world has been lifted from his shoulders."

His legal team declined comment on Monday.

Ferrell's family said they were grateful for the indictment.

"Shooting an unarmed man 10 times can never be justified under these circumstances," the said. "We will persevere in our quest for justice for not just Jonathan, but all law abiding citizens. After all, what happened to him that night could happen to any of us."

Last edited:
Eh it was a Mexican cop who beat Kelly Thomas to death.

He lost his job but was found not guilty.
kelly thomas wasn't middle/upper class......he was homeless......you come in these threads and don't add a god damn thing ....you're the guy who's too ***** to formulate an opinion but you always got something to say about somebody else opinion 
laugh.gif

it's the internet.......you don't have to worry about somebody slapping you 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Why are you so angry for? Between this thread and the sami Kobe thread all your posts reek of negativity and sensitivity.

What makes my posts not add anything? Because you don't agree with what I say?

And my health is pretty good. Thanks for the suggestion though

Lol at don't resist. Some of y'all have no morals principles or anything to stand for that's why your quick to say don't resist.

Bunch of nazis

It's a guy with badge, oh no!! Let me submit my anal and pride to him so he's happy.

Last edited:
Why are you so angry for? Between this thread and the sami Kobe thread all your posts reek of negativity and sensitivity.

What makes my posts not add anything? Because you don't agree with what I say?

And my health is pretty good. Thanks for the suggestion though
you add nothing.....you come in every thread w/ a pointless post.....your so called refute didn't even relate to what I said.

like man please learn how to read and comprehend and one day be a man and add an opinion to a topic........if you can't then stay the **** out w/ your dumbass trolling 

you're like the kid who always want to be in a convo but just sit there and ad lib......no substance.....derrick rose SATish kinda guy

Last edited:
Just because you don't agree with what someone says doesn't make them a troll.

Your a selective reader though, I'm assuming you missed out on where I've criticized the cops actions in this thread. I guess you chose to overlook that though.

There you go with the hostility and anger though. What makes your posts so insightful and valuable? You seem like you got anger issues if a post you disagree with really got you that bent out of shape.

Just because you don't agree with what someone says doesn't make them a troll.

Your a selective reader though, I'm assuming you missed out on where I've criticized the cops actions in this thread. I guess you chose to overlook that though.

There you go with the hostility and anger though. What makes your posts so insightful and valuable? You seem like you got anger issues if a post you disagree with really got you that bent out of shape.
what? I have had plenty of folks disagree w/ me on here or in my personal life. I like debate but at the same time I don't rock w/ the childishness you and that clown niketalker23 display. Yall never add anything but always got some dumb stuff to say when it's something YOU ALL don't agree with. It's whatever though....we cut from different cloths. 

Why do you gotta resort to petty namecalling though.

What's so childish about what I posted? Read my posts throughout this thread and show me where I was "trolling" If anyone's getting bent of shape and emotional its you. Like I said, just because you don't like what someone else says, it doesn't automatically make them a troll.

What cloth are you cut from though?

Who's "You All" also? Because I only speak for myself when I post.

Lol at don't resist. Some of y'all have no morals principles or anything to stand for that's why your quick to say don't resist.

Bunch of nazis

It's a guy with badge, oh no!! Let me submit my anal and pride to him so he's happy.
Son what are you talking about?
roll.gif

Yall gotta chill with all this tough guy wannabe revolutionary talk cuz you know you aint doin ****.

And if you are you're part of the reason cops are out here whooping ***** and you're too stupid to even realize it.

So now we have 2-3 new people to the thread who want to drag us back down that same beaten down road. go back and start reading at post # 331 to catch up on that dead horse you're beating

Current status of thread:

- Resisting is bad and is 99.999% of the time going to fail miserably.
- Cops OD sometimes, especially in NY where it seems to happen far more often. This is also bad.
- You may get your *** whooped for no apparent reason. This is also bad and should be addressed in a productive manner.
- Everyone recognizes these things and agrees for the most part.
- Still arguing somehow.
Lol... **** gave me a headache

smh @ me for being involved in it.... 

I WAS in a revolution before homie. I saw cops killed and cops do the killing. It's not tough guy talk. I can post vids of tear bombs and bullets flying by me.

Watever though, continue having your rights violated and smiling about it.

I WAS in a revolution before homie. I saw cops killed and cops do the killing. It's not tough guy talk. I can post vids of tear bombs and bullets flying by me.

Watever though, continue having your rights violated and smiling about it.

Post them.

Interested in your experience.

Looting during the rodney king riots =/= being a revolutionary but whatever I'm done with this.

I've made my stance known multiple times. I'm not gonna reiterate myself anymore.

**** and log off the internet for life if you're gonna be talking that ********. seriously. i think you're confusing "slave mentality" with "not wanting to get killed by trigger happy police" or "i actually like being alive".

next time you get pulled over or stopped, or question by police, engage the officer and fisticuffs, then post GoPro video and pics to illustrate success. otherwise, shut the **** up.

people like you don't understand how EASY it is for a cop to kill you......its real simple. for instance:

you could be driving at night with no weapon on your person...just driving with friends even.

Sean_Bell_family_photo.jpg

you could be pulling out your wallet to get your house keys after work or something...and maybe your wallet+keys looks like a gun

amadou-diallo-1-sized.jpg

hell you could already be handcuffed and detained...and it will still make no difference.

Oscargrantkilledbypolice2.JPG

i mean really. look if yall want to fight the police, KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT. but don't start spewing that irrational fight the police riff raff like its some sound advice members of the black community should follow if they want to ensure their safety.

sounds like some twisted **** uncle ruckus would say if you ask me.

if police don't need a reason to kill you, why the **** would you give them one?

like i said before, resisting arrest is probably easier said then done, what with the emotional anger that being unjustly stopped, and cuffed brings especially if you didn't do anything...

untitled-1.si.jpg

but the fact remains that being compliant with police officers yields the best chance of life.

eric garner shouldn't have resisted, but that isn't to say he had it coming. there was no reason for him to not be among us. and with racist cops, plus what i recalled above, you don't have to resist for cops to bring an end to your life.

A more rational approach would be continued protests via public rallies, and people letting their representatives know, the community is together in thinking enough isn't being done to ensure this stuff won't happen again. phone calls, petitions, idk...w.e. engages lawmakers in the biggest possible way without having more black people die.

*excuse the disorganization with this post if any, im multitasking now. ill edit later lol.

the BIGGEST move would be from mayor de blasio. he hasn't been in office long enough for me to blame him for anything honestly, but the NYPD already has its history. So the strongest move the mayor could make would be termination of employment + all accumulated benefits to the family. But more importantly, and history has shown us that this probably won't happen, there needs to be jail time. an example needs to be made of this cop..or cops. w.e. to show that excessive force will not be tolerated.

i know theres the whole murder with intent, blah blah, all that legal riff raff that would play out in court. so who knows what will happen.

all i know is, a cop/cops went OD, beyond the job description and killed a guy. and a legal example needs to be made of this dude. (again i know what the history says of that happening.

but black people getting stopped by police SHOULD NOT tell the officers to eat a **** and fight back. that would be bad lol

All that and you just proved my point. SLAVE MENTALITY. FEAR TO KEEP YOU IN ORDER
"YUH BETTA NOT RUN OR MASTA FIXIN TO LYNCH YO ***"

rev·o·lu·tion
ˌrevəˈlo͞oSHən/Submit
noun
a forcible overthrow of a government or social order in favor of a new system.
synonyms: rebellion, revolt, insurrection, mutiny, uprising, riot, rioting, insurgence, seizure of power, coup (d'état) More

for yall enjoyment. Egypt 2011

View media item 1091581View media item 1091582View media item 1091583View media item 1091584View media item 1091585View media item 1091587View media item 1091588View media item 1091589View media item 1091591View media item 1091592
i dont know how to upload vids from my harddrive and im too lazy to go through uploading on youtube. But your ignorance in saying i was looting during rodney king era, shows me how soft you truly are.

I made an assumption about your character and your experiences and you shut me up.

I apologize but too many people out here love to talk but never have and never will back it up.

Repped for being a part of that.

But it still doesn't change that that was a completely different situation that demanded a different response.

Overthrowing a corrupt regime and punching a cop cuz you "ain't do nuthin man" aren't remotely the same.

You can't respond to every situation similarly. Is there a problem with cops abusing their power?

Yes. There always has been and there always will be. It's merely human nature to abuse power.

Not everyone has a set of rigid morals they abide by that will stop them. But the answer to that isn't rioting.

We don't need to start bucking back at every cop patrolling the streets when we can solve this problem peacefully.

Putting cameras on cops has been shown to help. It cuts down on cops acting up and those who are being detained acting up.

But another basic problem here is the belief that if you don't want to be arrested for whatever reason you should fight.

No, it won't help you or anyone else. I'm not gonna go into why again because it's already been posted.

Back
Top Bottom