Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Did anyone else just see that ABC news report about the US Military banning all products with DMAA in it, specifically Jack3d and Oxy Elite Pro after the deaths of 2 soldiers? 

Originally Posted by KOD843

Did anyone else just see that ABC news report about the US Military banning all products with DMAA in it, specifically Jack3d and Oxy Elite Pro after the deaths of 2 soldiers? 

eek.gif
grin.gif
just bought me some jack3d yesterday after seeing that assault was too damn expensive :smh:btw the new jack3d flavor is awesome. tastes just like kool-aid

Originally Posted by KOD843

yup. saw that a while back. DMAA also gives you the limp d**k lol. but jack3d works good though

Can someone please school me on what supplements i should be taking .
i.e. creatine, whey isolate, casein, silk aminos etc.

Started running again, 8 miles in 2 days. Man, I've missed the runner's high you get afterwards :pimp:
Gonna try to improve my pace and lose a few lbs before I start lifting and decrease the cardio slightly.

Wats the best shoe to workout in? I hear different thing from different people? I use a pair of roshes

Last edited:
fellas im doin straight cardio with the intention of losing weight obviously, but I also feel like i had to come up with some type of goal for myself. So other then my goal of trying to get down to 225 lbs, I also want to be able to dunk. I've never been able to dunk before even when i was skinny. So id like to get my vertical jump higher. Any tips/workouts on how to improve my vertical leap??

Im 24 and im 5'11'' if that matters

Anyone ever try or take Hyper Fx?
Its a pre workout concentrated energy formula.
it says to take it 30 to 45min before a workout so I started taking it 30min before my basketball games which are normally between 5 and 6pm...
Not sure if normal but i get a bit nauseous and dizzy after, it does say to take on a empty stomach so not sure if that has something to do with it.
what are you guys taking after workouts?

Was looking for a new workout plan since I have been getting tired of lifting the last 2 months. Decided I am going to try the Bizzy Diet on bb.com. First day was yesterday and the workout kicked my ***. Like adding some HITT into the mix with some lifting. Plus my bday is in 3 weeks and I need to cut some weight, hoping to lose 10-15 lbs. Just going to follow the workout plan though and the diet loosely. Not going to buy into any of the supps the try to sell either. Today was supposed to be legs but I went snowboarding all day so figured that was good enough.

fellas im doin straight cardio with the intention of losing weight obviously, but I also feel like i had to come up with some type of goal for myself. So other then my goal of trying to get down to 225 lbs, I also want to be able to dunk. I've never been able to dunk before even when i was skinny. So id like to get my vertical jump higher. Any tips/workouts on how to improve my vertical leap??

Im 24 and im 5'11'' if that matters

You need to do plyo, but good luck in trying to dunk. What is the closest you have ever gotten to dunking?

I've been beasting in the gym for a while now, going 5 days a week, and today my six pack and side cuts are officially starting to show. Keep in mind that I'm about 6'2" and 240lbs so I'm hyped to be this big with cuts!

:smokin :smokin :smokin :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom