STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just placed my order at vitamin shop for the buy one get one 50% off BodyTech whey. And i actually purchased Hemavol. I hear good things...anyone have experience?

BTW if you have ever ordered from vitamin shoppe before they send you an email and on your second purchase you can log in and get 20% off. So i got two 5lbs of whey...and hemovol for $91 shipped. Thats usually 50+50+40 = 140. so saved myself almost $50 :nthat:

This month's GNC 10 off 20

Last edited:
Jking - What do you think of the BodyTech protein?

Bros - What are your opinions on whey concentrate vs isolate? From a cost perspective, do you really think its worth the price difference? I use powder as a supplement, not my main source of protein. I've read numerouse accounts that such a factor is highly unlikely to play a role in your body comp. With that said, any thoughts?

Jking - What do you think of the BodyTech protein?

Bros - What are your opinions on whey concentrate vs isolate? From a cost perspective, do you really think its worth the price difference? I use powder as a supplement, not my main source of protein. I've read numerouse accounts that such a factor is highly unlikely to play a role in your body comp. With that said, any thoughts?

This will be my first experience wiht the BodyTech stuff. But it got fairly good reviews. I only have one post work out shake a day normally. I'm not a big supplement guy.

About the same amount as ON then... ON is also tons easier to get for $8/lb. Vitamin Shoppe had a sale a while back where I copied 4 lbs of the Body Tech for like $22.

Just started a 8-5 job and havent started packing yet. Where do you guys eat healthy during lunch when you have to eat out? Im trying to gain weight fyi. Thanks

Usually whatever. If you're really subconscious about "healthy" then Subway is good. It really depends on what's around you and make the best of it.
The best thing obviously is just to pack your own stuff. Meal prep is very effective.

incorrect, some people do well this way, some dont.

i dont "count" i kinda eyeball and look at servings. i eat more than enough but eat clean and low enough to where i lose weight. ive done it two years in a row when ive went from about 15-16% down to 9% and all with no cardio.

thats just me tho, you just gonna know how to guesstimate :lol:

progress pics? :nerd:

incorrect, some people do well this way, some dont.

i dont "count" i kinda eyeball and look at servings. i eat more than enough but eat clean and low enough to where i lose weight. ive done it two years in a row when ive went from about 15-16% down to 9% and all with no cardio.

thats just me tho, you just gonna know how to guesstimate :lol:

progress pics? :nerd:

will probably post a pic of two this summer once im done cutting since i know some people have been waiting :wink:

wouldnt that be 25% off? :lol:

sweet deal especially when i just placed an order the othr day :smh:

Back
Top Bottom