STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hit a plateau ladies and gentleman but i still got some flab.

Should I go back to a no carb diet to finish off the last ten?

Everything hurts. I went ham...at Bay to Breakers. Anyone else partake? No alcohol for a week as punishment for what I did to my body yesterday. Drinking for 12 hours...

Started up 5/3/1 against today. Looking forward to killing it and making progress like i did last summer 
pimp.gif

yall didnt wanna believe me

i ran 2 bottles an liked it a lot

now i gotta investigate to see if im bein trolled or not before i stock up

Last edited:

yall didnt wanna believe me

i ran 2 bottles an liked it a lot

now i gotta investigate to see if im bein trolled or not before i stock up

so did you actually gain from it?

i think all these type of products are scams.

weight loss
Do you do refeeds every 7-10 days? If you don't then you should. It will help increase you leptin levels.
Not currently.
I used to refeed (not a cheat day tho) every sunday. so 1 in every 7 days.
I stopped and then notice my weight loss accelerated.
So I don't think I need to refeed.

you shouldnt have to refeed that often unless you are getting low in BF then you need to do it often if you plan on going even lower.

weight loss
Do you do refeeds every 7-10 days? If you don't then you should. It will help increase you leptin levels.
Not currently.
you shouldnt have to refeed that often unless you are getting low in BF then you need to do it often if you plan on going even lower.
I refed that often so that I wouldn't over exert myself.  Once I was ready I stopped all together.

Not currently.

If you are in a caloric deficit and your weight loss plateaus, then you should include refeed days. When you diet for a long time you need to include refeeds in order to raise leptin levels and keep progressing. 

Last edited:
so did you actually gain from it?

i think all these type of products are scams.

i know you think everything is scam

keep drinking your commercial whey products an doing the some ol diet protocols an same weekly traning routines, o yea dont forget multi, fish, creatine lol

shrugs

i dont see a paycheck from man, i have no reason to lie

my buddy who is in contest prep ran the product also because of me, he is the one that just told me about this today at the gym his next show is June

Last edited:
??? its a scam but you never used it?

i dunno what the serving size has to do with science, you bros kill me
First off bro its a scam because it says its equal to 25 scoops of whey protein 
indifferent.gif

Second off, and you should know this, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING over the counter or legal is going to do anything that makes a real noticeable difference. Food and  maybe some creatine is all you need.

Last edited:
First off bro its a scam because it says its equal to 25 scoops of whey protein :stoneface:

Second off, and you should know this, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING over the counter or legal is going to do anything that makes a real noticeable difference. Food and  maybe some creatine is all you need.

bro nothing you say matters to me if you have not used the product

dont talk to me like i know nothing about supplements

when i do test something i really put it to the test also, i took no other supps an i trained fasted with the product, my strength increase an i actually cut body fat

creatine..........i dont need creatine, i get enough in my diet thanks, i usually dont use it while cutting

if i do use creatine con-cret all day, i belive in creatine hcl>creapure from my personal experience

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom