STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Good info last few pages.
This.

Last few days have been great. Exactly how I love the thread to be.

Very informative, thanks guys.
pimp.gif
Yes, it's finally back on track.  Good to see.

Meals for the next couple of days.

Chicken, turkey burgers, fish.

Sides include brown rice, green beans, and sweet potatoes.
You take pics of food dog?

Dats gay 
laugh.gif

Been riding my bike to work. The feeling of riding at 5am with no traffic and the cool breeze is amazing. Ya should definitely invest in a bicycle.

laugh.gif

Don't worry, I'm meeting my macros for today as well as caloric goal. I sit in an office all day so i can eat whenever I want. Eating 4 meals at work alone with breakfast and dinner at home.

End the night with this:

pimp.gif

Beer's my "vice" in terms of fitness. I don't get drunk every night but I do like a beer with dinner. 

Today was my first time doing this workout routine for shoulders:

Military Press Behind Neck 3x8

Machine Press 4x8

Lateral Raises 4x8

Weight Plate Raises 4x10

DB Front Raises 4x8

Reverse Pec Deck 4x10

Reverse Fly's on Incline 4x8

I noticed my gym doesn't have a machine press, and I didn't see a pec deck machine, although honestly I forgot about that part of the routine
laugh.gif
. I also don't want to do military press, I'm hesitant on doing it. Are there any suggestions on what I could implement into my routine?

laugh.gif

Don't worry, I'm meeting my macros for today as well as caloric goal. I sit in an office all day so i can eat whenever I want. Eating 4 meals at work alone with breakfast and dinner at home.

End the night with this:

pimp.gif

Beer's my "vice" in terms of fitness. I don't get drunk every night but I do like a beer with dinner. 
Mine as well. Being in Colorado (Fort Collins) Micro brew and craft brew heaven certainly doesn't help. If you ever get the chance, Mycernary Double IPA is phenomenal. Glad to see a fellow IPA fan in here. 

Most people put off abs til the end and never end up doing it. Me included.

I try though to hit it as much as I can.

Back
Top Bottom