STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You're not going to see super jacked types in the NBA because the average NBA player are meso-ectomorphs.

Truly jacked people tend to be mesomorphs or meso-endomorphs. Not a football fan but I'm sure that's where you guys will see more of these types.

Last edited:
as a physical therapist.. i would reccomend people to stop doing lat pulldowns where they go behind their neck.

not the bidness. just asking for shoulder impingement

Last edited:
Yo V. Din I see Dan wearing Js all the time when he lifts, you should tell him to join up and drop some knowledge in here.

Last edited:
Any advice on running faster + increasing stamina?

Did a dirty bulk and gained way too much weight by 'mistake'. I was slow before that tho so now it's even worse :lol: now I'm just focusing on dropping the extra fat, running a couple times a week (out of shape HIIT) and squats. Anything you guys would recommend? Trying to get back into basketball shape smh

For $70.

Cant wait to try these out.

Also going back to the shoulder/rotator cuff issue...

I think im going to stop doing the machine fly's. Those strain my shoulder, may just switch to cable fly's or dumbbell fly's.

Last edited:
Well they retail at $90 and I had a $20 coupon for the store, not a bad buy. Hope it helps with my squats, my squat form still sucks.

Had a shoulder workout before playing basketball yesterday and my damn right shoulder popped out of place. I popped it back and kept playing, but today I woke up and I'm in some pain NT :frown: no health insurance so ER is out of the question :frown:

Any advice on running faster + increasing stamina?

Did a dirty bulk and gained way too much weight by 'mistake'. I was slow before that tho so now it's even worse :lol: now I'm just focusing on dropping the extra fat, running a couple times a week (out of shape HIIT) and squats. Anything you guys would recommend? Trying to get back into basketball shape smh

It will come in due time. Just keep focusing on running on your non-lift days and keep up with HIIT. If you're on a treadmill, incorporate a little incline during your high intensity intervals.

And on another note, finally ran a sub-7 mile yesterday.

6:51 :smokin

Had a shoulder workout before playing basketball yesterday and my damn right shoulder popped out of place. I popped it back and kept playing, but today I woke up and I'm in some pain NT :frown: no health insurance so ER is out of the question :frown:

damn :x

get well brotha

*A wild Canadian walks by* FREE HEALTH CARE BABY!

Lol on a more serious note, rest up and get better breh!

Your shoulder popped out of place, thats nothing.

Somehow last weekend playing ball i knocked my tibulofibular joint out of alignment.

as a physical therapist.. i would reccomend people to stop doing lat pulldowns where they go behind their neck.

not the bidness. just asking for shoulder impingement

That's been brought up in here before. Some people will still do exercises that are more prone to causing injury regardless of what you tell them. They won't learn till they actually get hurt.

DAMB U FILIPINO FOOD:
lol i'm a quarter flip but i don't really like the food. dinaguan, no thanks. some fridays i'll eat some pork adobo fried rice omelette with a side of lechon kawali though
smokin.gif
IM %100 AND I TRY TO AVOID IT.

IM ON THAT BORING DIET.

BUT I HAD TO TODAY. REGRET IT.

DAT FILIPINO BREAKFAST SOUNDS LIKE IT HITS DA SPOT THOUGH.

I ALWAYS THOUGHT U WERE FULL FLIP. WHAT DA REST OF U?

JUST KILLED BACK

PROCEEDED TO OVEREAT NOW I GOT A STOMACH ACHE

DAMB U FILIPINO FOOD:

KARE KARE, PANCIT, DAT BBQ
I love Kare Kare (with oxtail) but its nothing but fat, dat peanut butter. 
laugh.gif

Pancit, nothing but carbs.

Filipino food man...love it but nothing is relatively "healthy" for a diet. 
mean.gif
 BBQ is cool but I end up eating tons of rice with it.

Scheduled to do a push day again on Sunday (3 days rest inbetween groups, sometimes 4 depending on work schedule). May postpone it a day or two til this pain goes away. Sucks when youve been on a roll.

Last edited:
That's ehgsactly I feel like crap. I also had white rice.boh yea da kare kare had oxtail, tripe, green beans, banana hearts. Japanese mushrooms. Omnomnon

I'm gonna go back into the gym tonight smh

Tomorrow in down in AC for Steve aoki and them party at night too. I'm screwed lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom