STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Finished my chest/tris day.

Dumbell chest press
Barbell bench press
Incline chest press superset incline flys
Dips
cable reverse grip tricep pulldown (single hand) superset rope pulldown.

Next sunday I flip the presses with the incline.

Tomorrow is leg day.

Got food poisoning Friday during the day due to a bad egg. Was real sick Friday afternoon into Saturday morning. Feeling pretty fine now, it's downgraded to a case of the bubble guts.

Just some words of wisdom, you can never be too careful with how you prep your food bros, especially with raw meats since I know a lot of you guys are preparing your own. Take the extra precaution and make sure that ish is fully cooked. Nothing worst than a case of food poisoning ruining all your gains

[/B]
BroScience.. you think getting to single digit BF is that easy
Not broscience at all....

Nothing about getting under 10% BF is easy, but what he said is the principles of getting there. You really don't need any supplements past creatine and whey to accomplish any goal you have. A lot of supplements are a waste of money (yes I said it) and aren't as good as just eating right and getting the results that way. Don't fall into the hype that you have to spend money to look good. Hard work and right diet>>>>>>>>>any and all supplements

Just did arms and threw in 3 sets of leg press.  Did a lot this morning.  Felt really good.

Last edited:
Just did arms and threw in 3 sets of leg press.  Did a lot this morning.  Felt really good.

yo no shots but i just dont get this whole gym photo thing

i swear i be seeing more and more of my boys posting up these photos they be tryin hard extra hard to be flexin in the gym so they can upload on social networks

yet who takes these photos

is it just like ayo bro take a photo real quick while i bench 350 :lol:

i swear i be seeing more and more of my boys posting up these photos they be tryin hard extra hard to be flexin in the gym so they can upload on social networks

:lol:

let that man eat.

Not saying I personally would put pics up mid-flex, but hey, i'm sure most of you are too embarrassed to even give it a thought....
tongue.gif

I feel you, man. I understand taking video to review your form but pics is something I will never understand. It really serves no propose. IMO your in the gym for the wrong reasons but that's just me.

I feel you, man. I understand taking video to review your form but pics is something I will never understand. It really serves no propose. IMO your in the gym for the wrong reasons but that's just me.
Youre in the gym to look better for yourself first, and a close number two is to look better for people (females).

I dont see at all how being in the gym to look better for females is a wrong reason.

Unless your statement is getting at something totally different.

let that man eat.

Not saying I personally would put pics up mid-flex, but hey, i'm sure most of you are too embarrassed to even give it a thought....:tongue:

im not hatin or anything im just noticing it like its the new wave dudes i know who dont usually lift all of a sudden

be posting up mad pics lifting the heaviest weight they can hold and pose just so they can upload the photo with stuff like #dedication, #work, #harderthanyou, #swoll

when i know damn well homie just went to to the gym took that photo and called it a day :lol:

i lift to better myself but recently it just seems like mad people be going to the gym just so they can take these kinda photos like its trendy to be at the gym

dont need that along with the new years resolutioners crowding the gyms :x

Hemoval. X anything is God like. I stack with body octane.

Man just how many supplements are you taking my dude. Seems like that is all you post about in here.

Pinched a nerve in my upper back somehow last night, possibly in my sleep, feels terrible, can't barely move my left side without feeling a jolt of pain. Going to get a massage and hopefully it will heal up quickly.

for the dude that wanted a NO pre with no caff, hemavol hands down - use 2 scoops. at 2 scoops it gets expensive though. instead you can also buy bulk agmatine and cit mal and dose 1.5g agmatine and 6-9g cit mal 20-30 mins pre.

i've tried some test boosters and imo they aren't worth the money. might as well just use some real anabolics.

the supps i use are: fish oil, multi, protein and a pre. i add something for my joints when they get creaky. i like using preworkouts (both stim and stim-free). they make it more enjoyable in the gym for me. protein powder is a great, convenient way for me to meet my macros and always seems like a tasty cheat/snack. ever since upping my protein intake, recovery seems to be quicker.

Last edited:
Youre in the gym to look better for yourself first, and a close number two is to look better for people (females).

I dont see at all how being in the gym to look better for females is a wrong reason.

Unless your statement is getting at something totally different.

Yah, something different. Just posting pics in general but It was just my opinion (not to be looked into too deeply). I don't knock it when I see it.

Do y'all party/drink? Serious question. How bad does it affect your gains?
iLLest!
I don't party or drink really anymore, partly due to being on probation but the main reason being that alcohol is just empty calories. But I will have a drink on occasions if I feel like it. They key to it is just like everything else, moderation.

Man just how many supplements are you taking my dude. Seems like that is all you post about in here.
Pinched a nerve in my upper back somehow last night, possibly in my sleep, feels terrible, can't barely move my left side without feeling a jolt of pain. Going to get a massage and hopefully it will heal up quickly.

Can't post about whey or preworkout? K

Don't feel like even going right now. But I'm do it.

How good are these pre workout I keep hearing. Is it really that good? I don't wanna buy it and feel like I need it every workout .

Last edited:
damn. just had brown rice with chowmein with no meat. it's like one bad meal is a chain reaction to **** up your diet. and the chicken i made for myself the other day tastes gross.
iLLest!

A few days of eating like crap isn't gonna destroy you.

Last edited:
LMFAO WUT!
eat clean, drink 1-2 gallons of water a day and have a solid workout plan, its very easy.
IF YOUR COMMITTED.

yes. the only part thats hard is getting commited.

exactly, if you want it bad enough it will come easy for the most part. Most people who want to lose weight dont wanna change their diet or dont stick with it. Thats the most important thing.

How good are these pre workout I keep hearing. Is it really that good? I don't wanna buy it and feel like I need it every workout .
instead of buying something, try drinking a really strong cup of coffee at home before you workout and see how you like it.

lol @ illest dude. how did you cook your chicken? you didn't like it cause it was too plain?

Back
Top Bottom