STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm at like 17% smh...but my stack and meals have been so messed up with this new job. Hoping everything settles down this week and I can start IFing. Been doing a pretty cool interval run 3 days a week but gonna bump it up to 5 soon

as for liquid chalk, i've experimented making my own using regular chalk and rubbing alcohol...gets the job done.
was pretty easy to make and super cost effective

For those who workout out at gyms that don't allow chalk, this stuff is LEGIT:

3522_lg.jpg

Where do you get this

as for liquid chalk, i've experimented making my own using regular chalk and rubbing alcohol...gets the job done.
was pretty easy to make and super cost effective
word? I'm gonna try that out tomorrow, second week of this team hercules plan mixed with our lacrosse program.

somebody on ebay got 3.5 hydrowhey for 42 bucks and free shipping just a heads up

i just copped 2 bottles of turbo chocolate to throw in the stash

Copped White Flood Reborn today.

I had a sample I took a week or so back, LOVED IT, so I knew it was worth buying over C4.

so ive been trying to include more cardio into my routine and i was just wondering what you guys thought. im trying to shed some bf, so im just wondering if theres anything i should add to my routine for it to be more effective. my routine as follows:

walk on the treadmill at 3.0 incline at 3.5mph to warm up
lift
some cardio intervals. 30 secs with 10 secs rest in between. butterfly crunches, pushups, russian twists, sprints, plank
repeat that cycle 2-3 times
then finish off with biking 10 minutes at 10 resistance

so ive been trying to include more cardio into my routine and i was just wondering what you guys thought. im trying to shed some bf, so im just wondering if theres anything i should add to my routine for it to be more effective. my routine as follows:

lift
some cardio intervals. 30 secs with 10 secs rest in between. butterfly crunches, pushups, russian twists, sprints, plank

Diet is the key to losing body fat.

lift
if I could write a book about weight loss, it would be short...squat 3x a week and keep carbs to a minimum

im definitely eating much better. no soda, juice, junk, fried food, pretty much no sugar aside from fruit. keeping my protein intake around 180-200 grams per day.
Im going on 120-140 grams of protein a day (rough estimate), dont know how I can get 160+ without going over 2000 calories. Im around 1800-2200 calories a day (working out day and rest days).

Im going on 120-140 grams of protein a day (rough estimate), dont know how I can get 160+ without going over 2000 calories. Im around 1800-2200 calories a day (working out day and rest days).

is that gross or net calories? net for me is under 2000 cal.

Some of you guys might be ready for and interested in this interview:
Ido truly has a unique perspective on physical culture and life. He's done a few other interviews in the past, but this is the best one to date. It's long and there's a lot of information to digest, nor is it for everyone, but those of you willing to make the "jump" will appreciate it.

Where's the link to the cheap on whey on eBay? My buddy wants some

I know some of you got it on lock

is that gross or net calories? net for me is under 2000 cal.

Brahs

If you are getting over 100 you are good on the protein. No "need" to hit a certain number. If you look around and tests done by those who lift have said you don't need to hit 200+ grams

People who used to consume 200+ have went weeks/months consuming a little over 100g and didn't lose any muscle or anything and lifted the exact same with no issue.

In b4 bro science or idk what I'm talkin about

I know there's 1235 pages worth of information, but there's no way I'll be able to look through them to find the answers I'm looking for.

Would someone be kind enough to answer some questions I have?

I've been going back to the gym for the past 6 weeks now and I want to lose some belly fat. I have broad shoulders and a built frame, but most of the fat I have is around my thigh area.

I was thinking of incorporating Creatine, Casein and some multi-vitamins to my workout regime.

What are some of your thoughts on this stuff? When should I take creatine and when should I take Casein?

I'm talking Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey protein after my work-outs right now.

I was also thinking of taking NO-Explode for pre-workouts.

Casein is giving me some trouble, because IDK if I should take it immediately after my work out or a few hours after?

Some answers and help would def. be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom