STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Went with Gaspari Aminolast last time I grabbed supps. Reps to Al Audi on that, really liked it. Waiting on Scivation Xtend in the mail, good reviews on it as well.

Moved up a few lbs and hitting 405 on DL. Need to focus some of my attention back on squatting though.

What are you talking about breh?

You told dude to bench with a flat back which is bad advice, you gonna tell him to flare his elbows out too? Who else am I supposed to point at when your the one that said it?

Dudes in here need to ease up on the feels when they get called out for giving out false information, I would expect someone to correct me if I didn't know what I was talking about.
I see cats like you all the time in the gym jabber jocking and thinking your beast mode off 1 rep thinking you know the ABSOLUTE solution to everything.
Different things work for different people. Unless it's regarding safety then working out should be fun and creative.

I see cats like you all the time in the gym jabber jocking and thinking your beast mode off 1 rep thinking you know the ABSOLUTE solution to everything.
Different things work for different people. Unless it's regarding safety then working out should be fun and creative.
Telling you that benching with a flat back isn't ideal has really hurt your feelings 
laugh.gif

Them feels are hurt and those jimmies are rustled.

If **** form worked for you, kudo's, but don't pass on that advice and if you do and get called on it just bow out.

Flat back bench, that's the first "no-no" I learned when I had my first WL session freshman year of HS.

Anyway...

This is an awesome podcast with lots of solid info. It is CF and Powerlifting heavy, sorry, not much body building. If you are interested in performance training, definitely something you want to check out. Tons of information. This one was ******* solid, just felt like sharing:

Whatever you say young buck.

It's all good. Keep up with your one bench rep looking as if your dry humping the air...
I hope youre trolling. You really think its ideal to be flat on the bench with no arch? I bet you think its crazy to drive from your legs too, huh?

I've had trouble hitting 500 on my DL, I noticed if I round my back I can get it easily. You guys should try it.

Not serious, beware of **** advice on the internet! Do your research, utilize multiple resources.

Anybody use a specific workout program while cutting? I did 5x5 for about 3 months but now I'm cutting so I want to do something less rigorous
I would try to stick with it through your cut, just try and maintain your numbers, keep your protein intake high as well.

Them feels are hurt and those jimmies are rustled.

If **** form worked for you, kudo's, but don't pass on that advice and if you do and get called on it just bow out.

Flat back bench, that's the first "no-no" I learned when I had my first WL session freshman year of HS.

Anyway...

This is an awesome podcast with lots of solid info. It is CF and Powerlifting heavy, sorry, not much body building. If you are interested in performance training, definitely something you want to check out. Tons of information. This one was ******* solid, just felt like sharing:

Peach my brother.

Do you know anyone that uses the Reebok Power shoe? Got any info on it?

It's all good. No troll here and I keep it 100 with my pics. Y'all do your thing. I offered advice for someone that actually posted (visually) on what their doing. His back is shooting up like the St. Louis arch. I suggest he try and keep it flat (even though it's going to arch).
I find great advice in here but some of y'all have this elitist attitude and it diminishes a lot of great ideas..
I'll chill on the bike and wait for better advice

i think what youre trying to say is to keep his glutes on the bench

you usos come out the womb repping out 225

Last edited:
lmfao this dude elgin is hilarious

that crossfit deadlift form 
sick.gif

sick.gif

@1:29 i see where some of you are getting your advice from "stare at ceiling on deadlift" 
roll.gif

Last edited:

:smokin

One of my friends said it best: "If I'm training, I drop that *****. In a competition, with money involved. I'll strap my balls around the bar if it helps me get that weight up" :lol:

Yeah, that's crappy form, but it's a comp, and hitching is allowed in Strongman and CF. Not allowed in PL.

Peach my brother.

Do you know anyone that uses the Reebok Power shoe? Got any info on it?

Just a more comfortable Chuck Taylor. Don't think they are worth the extra guap.

I DL in Vans and use the Adipowers for everything else.

It's all good. No troll here and I keep it 100 with my pics. Y'all do your thing. I offered advice for someone that actually posted (visually) on what their doing. His back is shooting up like the St. Louis arch. I suggest he try and keep it flat (even though it's going to arch).
I find great advice in here but some of y'all have this elitist attitude and it diminishes a lot of great ideas..
I'll chill on the bike and wait for better advice
So you get someone to take a pic of you in the gym on a bike? 
laugh.gif

NT never ceases to amaze me.

You told dude to bench with a flat back which I thought meant no arch which would be bad advice for the 100th time.

He needs to work on getting his whole body to stay tight throughout the set.

Go back a few pages and you can see me visually doing something as if I need some kind of credibility to post.

No one has an elitist attitude, your the one who got emotional to begin with. 

Last edited:
One of my friends said it best: "If I'm training, I drop that *****. In a competition, with money involved. I'll strap my balls around the bar if it helps me get that weight up" :lol:.
nah man, i completely understand. vid was just to poke fun. win by any means necessary. most definitely.

So you get someone to take a pic of you in the gym on a bike? :lol:

NT never ceases to amaze me.

You told dude to bench with a flat back which I thought meant no arch which would be bad advice for the 100th time.

He needs to work on getting his whole body to stay tight throughout the set.

Go back a few pages and you can see me visually doing something as if I need some kind of credibility to post.

No one has an elitist attitude, your the one who got emotional to begin with. 
Yeah, my wife took the pic to show y'all I ain't trolling. That ***** for the birds..I'm cool as fuh with this. It's all good big boss.. Do your thing breh...

Back
Top Bottom