STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

thats wat i ******g hate. i just wanna grab a 20lb dumbell n hit them in the head til dey sleep. n move they body to the locker room.

i be going to squat n dudes leave the weight on. idk who is using it.. so i go BS n do some BS workouts until dey leave.. i see them 5 min later leave n come back 10 min later.. like if you not using or if your done clean up yuor weights.

thats why now if i dont see u for 7 min. im taking the machine over. no fks giving.

re rack your damb weights.

2012 n peoples still doing curls in squat racks. we have a rack like that just for curls n its empty.

BRUH I was on the verge of just joining LA Fitness because its this Mexican cat at my apartments gym that does that, dude will literally be using 4 machines at one time going in a circuit
:lol: if people are doing **** like that i won't hesitate to use their bench/dumbbells/whatever the moment they walk away. if they want to say something they can

Son, I want to steal dudes memberships who do this. Like you seriously doing db curls, pull ups and squats? No awareness/compassion for the other people in the gym.
Dudes be on the other side of the gym, talking about "I got one set left on that" :smh:
My gym needs more squat racks.

I hate that superset OMG but I see Squats, pull ups, than set up???. This is why I go in the mourning now. I have been zipping through my workouts now.

I was just given a crap ton of Christmas cookies to last me through 2013...I took three and gave the rest to my co-worker haha. Biceps and back tonight!!!

Last edited:
bros. i know the Nike fuel band comes off as gimmicky but i want to explain how it comes in handy. last night i stayed home all day depressed, eating Chinese food, watching jersey shore and taking naps. my goal for the day was 4,000 fuel points. i was nowhere near. somehow i got myself to the gym at night and got it in. at the end i was at 2,000, still short. at that point i was drained and wanted to go home but i wanted to reach the 4,000.
i got on the treadmill and told myself i'm not getting off until the gym closes or i fall off the treadmill. i began running. at so many points i wanted to quit but knew i wanted to reach my goal.
i began yelling at myself in my head. sort of like talking to my doubts and insecurities and was saying,,
" BEAT ME. I DARE YOU MOTHER ****** TRY TO BEAT ME. YOU CAN'T BEAT ME. LETS GO!"
hahaha. the gym was closing in 10 minutes and i upped the speed and was going inn. at the end i was drained but was still 480 short and was pissssed. you only have until midnight to hit your goal.
but without the fuel band acting like motivation for me i wouldn't have gotten that second breath of wind.
just my 2 cents
iLLest!

but what is it accounting for when you lift weights? thats my issue with it.

BRUH I was on the verge of just joining LA Fitness because its this Mexican cat at my apartments gym that does that, dude will literally be using 4 machines at one time going in a circuit
:lol: if people are doing **** like that i won't hesitate to use their bench/dumbbells/whatever the moment they walk away. if they want to say something they can

Yeah I can't stand those circuit training *** ******* in a small gym.

MAN YALL AINT DOING A DAMB THING.

WHY DONT U JUST GO UP TO THEM AND SAY HEY I'M GONNA HOP IN WHILE UR DOING UR OTHER SETS.

i just take squat racks from people doing stupid stuff in them.. Me and my friends just go up and say "hey man thats for squatting, not doing curls"

MAN YALL AINT DOING A DAMB THING.
WHY DONT U JUST GO UP TO THEM AND SAY HEY I'M GONNA HOP IN WHILE UR DOING UR OTHER SETS.

Who has time to take down all their weights to put mines up? Not I.

TRUST ME JUST DO IT.

IT'LL LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU NEED TO GET YOUR SET STARTED.

HELL SOMETIMES I FEEL BAD FOR HOGGING THREE MACHINES/AREAS WHEN I DO GIANT SETS, BUT I KNOW I GOTTA GET MY WORKOUT DONE.

BUT IF A BRO WANTS TO JUMP IN FINE. ALWAYS BE QUICK ENOUGH TO KNOW ALT EXERCISES.

WHAT I DO EFFING HATE IS WHEN IM DOING TRIPLE DROP SETS AND PEOPLE TAKE MY WEIGHTS THAT ARE CLEARLY LINED UP WAITING FOR ME.

AND MOST OF THE TIME ITS A BAD BROAD W/ DA BOOTY.

ALPHA/BETA KAPPA SIMPA

but what is it accounting for when you lift weights? thats my issue with it.

Doesnt account for anything, which is my issue with it too. I got a really good deal on one so I've been using it for like 6 weeks now. It's pretty inaccurate and doesn't measure the majority of what I do at the gym (bike and lifting). I tried putting it on my shoe while I was biking and it gave me like 600 points for 5 miles. Yet I'll get like 1000 points for 40 minutes of shooting around.

It's a good motivator though I guess. If I'm sitting around my house all day being lazy then I'll miss my goal. If I'm active then I'll hit it. I've heard better things about the revised Jawbone Up, but I'd never give them my money after the fiasco with their first version.

Is it worth $150? :lol: :lol:

Yeah I can't stand those circuit training *** ******* in a small gym.

Man, at the old gym I used to go to, there used to be a clown that would do pull ups and push ups in the squat rack. I said, can I get in there after his last set of pull ups, he says I got one set left, waits a minute to rest and then does 10 push ups in the squat rack. SMH.

TRUST ME JUST DO IT.
IT'LL LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU NEED TO GET YOUR SET STARTED.
HELL SOMETIMES I FEEL BAD FOR HOGGING THREE MACHINES/AREAS WHEN I DO GIANT SETS, BUT I KNOW I GOTTA GET MY WORKOUT DONE.
BUT IF A BRO WANTS TO JUMP IN FINE. ALWAYS BE QUICK ENOUGH TO KNOW ALT EXERCISES.
WHAT I DO EFFING HATE IS WHEN IM DOING TRIPLE DROP SETS AND PEOPLE TAKE MY WEIGHTS THAT ARE CLEARLY LINED UP WAITING FOR ME.
AND MOST OF THE TIME ITS A BAD BROAD W/ DA BOOTY.
ALPHA/BETA KAPPA SIMPA
Shhhhhhh

If u using 3 machines at once n trying to hog them while other people are waiting I'm taking it over. Simple. Idc on Isolations but my compound lifts ****

wait? no I do my next routine or do an alternate that works the same muscle if someone is using what I need next.

Ok. U do squats in smith machine. U can do that last for all it matters.

I like to so my squats first. If the racks are taken I'll wait. But if u keep leaving for a while I'm going to steal it. Compound lifts are always done first for me since they are the most important lift of the workout that I can't be worn out. Gotta be 100% or close if I'm benching squatting deadliftkf etc.

Last edited:
What's the maximum time someone can be on a machine...I always measure anything over 10-12 min (if the gym is packed)is pushing it. I hate the dudes who just jump from machine to machine on some BS asking 'are you almost finished?' when it'sonly your first set, then have the audacity to just sit in front of you waiting for you finish wtf!

Last edited:
y'all need to get the Bodybugg instead of that Nike band thingy. That thing actually worked and told me how many calories I burned a day. I just didn't use their Food log because TheDailyplate's is way better. I think the bodybugg is on sale for like $80-$100.

IGot my weakness given to me at a party... cheesecake. I'm going to have to go extra hard in the gym this following week to burn the extra sugar off.

^

One workout wont make you lose weight, neither will one bad meal. S'all good, were meant to enjoy the luxuries in life such as cheesecake. Just, limit it.
laugh.gif

Had 3 cheat days cause finals were draining my body. Back in the gym today though.
pimp.gif

been on a noxplode/superpump rotation for the past couple years... what is the best pre-workout in your opinion?

finally rested my elbow and I am ready to start JAMMING again in the weight room... having a newborn is killing my sleep so I need something strong for my 6am workouts :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom