STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Never doing leg curls again, did them after deadlifts to finish off my session and woke up today with a slight pinch on the inside of my knee. Doesn't feel like a muscle strain, I think it's a nerve. Anyone ever had this feeling

Would ya recommend working out with a small hernia? I need to lose weight, gained too much during the summer and don't have enough right now to get it off me. Was thinking about just light to intermediate running.

Would ya recommend working out with a small hernia? I need to lose weight, gained too much during the summer and don't have enough right now to get it off me. Was thinking about just light to intermediate running.
Only a doctor can give you a real answer to that. My barber just got out of surgery for a sports hernia and he showed me a video (not his  personal video but the same procedure) and 
sick.gif
. Nothing to play around with.

yea go see a doctor 

if it was me id stick to cardio until i got a definitive answer

Ordered another tub of Dynatize Iso 100. Was gonna try another multi but ordered another Opti Men. Been using it for years, though I only take a pill a day (sometimes 2) instead of the 3 pill dosage. Ive noticed my urine isnt as neon-ish anymore. Do you guys still have neon pee? Figure my body is getting used to it, or my body is really absorbing all the nutrients it can cause im on a cut/losing weight?

Nothing worse than wrist pain that takes forever to go away. Haven't been able to lift for the past 2 weeks (other than squats) :smh: It's getting better day by day but still...

It started off pretty minor, and then I decided to "work through the pain" and @#@#@# it up even more :smh: Gotta learn to let go of my ego

At least u can still squat! Haha, do smolov or something

Last edited:
I bought a pack of the Quest Peanut Butter cups. Tasted like some bland fat free freeze dried PB cups. Never again.

Light headed at the end of leg day + feeling the soreness coming on before go to bed...

Didnt eem wanna wake up today :smh: :evil: :pimp:

It's gonna be a long road coming back after 4+ months of detraining, but sometimes things go well. Like an easy double with 285 on the bench when I struggled with 275 for a single last week.

It's gonna be a long road coming back after 4+ months of detraining, but sometimes things go well. Like an easy double with 285 on the bench when I struggled with 275 for a single last week.
Why the long break?

Packed all my stuff for Philly. Going to end up like 10 lbs heavier by the time I get back. Not really bothering to count calories except for protein.

I did good mornings. Now I don't. If I do anything it'll be banded good mornings with dumbbells.

Are Goodmornings even worth the effort?

No. It's a very difficult movement to do safely cause of the bad position the back is placed in.

A lot of power lifters advocate breaking the motion into two different movements to promote safety by setting pins in a cage where you would hit the bottom part of the motion.

I forgot where I read it, but there was a very good article breaking down the science behind it.

Couple years ago i was in the best shape of my life, 175 lbs 6'1 great physical shape. Started drinking to much, eating bad etc and got fat. Ballooned up to 250-260(at least). Weighed myself today at the gym and came in at 194! Lost over 60 lbs in less then a year! More determined then ever.

Can anyone suggest a pre workout that is comparable to the old jack3d? I tried the new jack3d and it just doesn't compare to the old stuff IMO. Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom