STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

lol Glad I live overseas right now. they just expanded my Golds Gym IN the USA so its 2 x bigger and there was already a crazy amount of people

Membership seems to be steady where I'm at. Not really seeing tons of new people, thank god.

It's usually that first week of January when you notice all the new ppl.

My Gym hours are pretty crazy so I usually just see the same 3 no lifes there.

Last edited:
Last year my gym had a pretty steady flow til about March/April. then it dipped off.

Honestly I can't hate either, I absolutely want that to happen. and people not join and quit.
saw a few transformations and made a few gym buddies that way.

International Chest Monday was ridic (good thing I do Legs on Monday)

I been eating so bad this Holiday season! Def need to start my diet 100% come New Year

Any of you guys use bands for upper mobility work? If so, what do you recommend?

I been eating so bad this Holiday season! Def need to start my diet 100% come New Year

Any of you guys use bands for upper mobility work? If so, what do you recommend?

I use bands before every workout to loosen up my shoulders and rotator cuff. Old baseball habits.

It's that time of the year where the gym get super packed..

When I worked on campus the most busy times of the year were

. January
. Couple weeks before Valentine's day
. Couple weeks before spring break
. June
. End of August/September

Other than that it was the same ole over and over.

Last edited:
quit my gym and workout exclusively at work, during work. at most there might be 1 other person with me. we need some bumper plates though [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Maaaaan! They just opened a donut shop by my house. asian owned too with the bomb *** dough!!. Love and hate when they throw in the extra donut holes when buying more than a dozen :x

Ran/walked 20 miles yesterday...call myself burning all that liquor and post Christmas food off...did legs right before that...feeling it

missed out on the frags. drowned my sorrows with a plate of smoked pork belly, slaw and beans. felt good man.

edit: just set these up and i can't wait to use em monday for my workout. they fit great and stay connected pretty far.

Last edited:
I just need headphones that arent going to short out for me Ive bought 4 dollar ones and 60$ before. The best ive had are $12. Theyre still kicking but I like to have the back up

Last edited:
missed out on the frags. drowned my sorrows with a plate of smoked pork belly, slaw and beans. felt good man.

edit: just set these up and i can't wait to use em monday for my workout. they fit great and stay connected pretty far.

bought them they are great. i like to watch netflix when im doing cardio. there was a sec audio lag on them. i had to return it.

I just need headphones that arent going to short out for me Ive bought 4 dollar ones and 60$ before. The best ive had are $12. Theyre still kicking but I like to have the back up

The new iPhone earbuds are money. The longest lasting I've ever had. Like you I've bought earbuds at a large range of prices in hopes of "quality". I've learned no matter how expensive they still die on me in about 2 months like clockwork.

The iPhone's ones I have now I've used for 6-7 months with no problems.

yeah i think they were $130 but i had a $200 best buy GC so no big deal. have used cheap ones to $150 ones but the most durable headphones i had before were some $8 ultimate ears. cords always fray. hopefully the bluebuds last a bit. will be nice not having the cord.

edit: iphone ones don't fit in my ear [emoji]128122[/emoji]

Last edited:
Had to slide weights off during my bench earlier today, couldn't get it up *Pause* 
laugh.gif

Felt the whole gym was looking at me but IDGAF! 
embarassed.gif

My gym had a lot of new faces but they didnt look like gym noobs. Weird. Def more crowded than it usually is for a Saturday afternoon.

Banged my elbow on the top of a machine (was doing a downward motion from fixing my hat :lol:). It threw me off for my benching cause it felt swollen. Luckily it felt fine for dumbbell presses. Got up to 275 DL which isnt a lot but considering 315 was my max when I weighed 210lbs, id say 275 at 160 isnt so bad. I coudda probably done a single rep at 315 but didnt wanna push it.

Had to slide weights off during my bench earlier today, couldn't get it up *Pause* :lol:

Felt the whole gym was looking at me but IDGAF! :wow:
It happens tone best of us. Lol. Just blame it on her. Then she'll try harder to please you. Hahhhahahahah. Or she'll leave your ***. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

What do you guys think of only one working set of deadlifts per week? I currently do 2x3 once a week. Today, I pulled 350 for 2x3 with the bar nearly slipping on my final rep but I was thinking I probably could have hit 360-ish for a single set of 3 instead. Is one superior to the other? It should be noted that I'm also squatting three times a week, 2x3 every session, therefore I did squat later on during the workout.

Last edited:
All goals completed 
pimp.gif

Hit 355 on bench today, went for 365 and pops touched the bar about halfway up, might have had 360 clean. Either way in my comp in June I hit 275 and got pinned with 295 so Im stoked.

Im coming for you 2015, get ready mother ******* 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom