STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

:lol:

A lot of nonsense here but to claim why are people using accessories yet admitting to using drugs is probably THE biggest nonsense. :lol:

Wait so the guy who said that he would never use straps, chalk, or a belt admits to using steroids? Lololololololol
I didn't wanna get into this, but I was thinking this exact same thing. I considered his point valid about wraps and straps at first (disagree, but still valid), then when he sneakily dropped the "I've used drugs" line everything went in the trash. 

I didn't wanna get into this, but I was thinking this exact same thing. I considered his point valid about wraps and straps at first (disagree, but still valid), then when he sneakily dropped the "I've used drugs" line everything went in the trash. 
I didn't say I thought they were cheating or anything. You just don't use them outside the gym.

Steroids are a shortcut, plain and simple.

I have no respect for anyone who takes those shortcuts.

you gotta work out harder and eat even more.

its not just inject and lift and your muscles will grow. if it was that easy everyone would be on it or trying it

Naw red bull is a enhancer, eat a banana instead
worked out with a homie the other day. He was off that hgh and urged I try if I wanted. I said I was straight and that I had my drank with wings. He Replies by saying same thing. Gave him the biggest lol ever. But begin to think after...

You just went on a few lengthy diatribes on bigboss's weight when obviously the added weight plays a significant role in his training and why he exercises. Hes making a decision with to alter his body to put himself in better position to attain the goals he wants to attain.

You also mentioned the title of the thread and made the assumption that "in shape" automatically means skinny and ripped.

So yes, you do talk down on people for what they do with their body.
Everyone knows what "in shape" means. I don't care what he does with his body and that's why I don't chime in on his posts. How about we just leave all this negativity alone?

Lol at folks on PEDs trying to act like Red bull is really a stimulant that will push your workout to the next level.

Steroids are a shortcut, plain and simple.

I have no respect for anyone who takes those shortcuts.
You must not have a lot of respect for many professional body builders or athletes. They still put it the hard work. Just a little shortcut never hurt nobody. They ain't trying to impress you anyways. So whats with there disrespect

You just went on a few lengthy diatribes on bigboss's weight when obviously the added weight plays a significant role in his training and why he exercises. Hes making a decision with to alter his body to put himself in better position to attain the goals he wants to attain.

You also mentioned the title of the thread and made the assumption that "in shape" automatically means skinny and ripped.

So yes, you do talk down on people for what they do with their body.
I gotta remember a lot of people in here lift to get more girls LOL 

gym was closed for me on new years.

going to hit a good shoulder workout today.

did standing barbell shoulder press 2 weeks ago. and felt pumped. going to try that again today.

does anyone else do rears on a incline bench
or do you stand up and use the cable cross overs???

damn. i been busy eating food all day. looks like i missed some drama. hopefully it was a new argument
laugh.gif
Apparently if you use a belt/straps/chalk/wraps then your really not lifting the weight and it doesn't translate to "functional strength" . Whatever the **** that means 
laugh.gif

The shoulder/back spasm is still bugging me...can't even put pressure on the right side :frown:

Haven't really exercised in about 2 weeks, only thing I've done was start to use the bikes at the gym again. I was starting to feel like a pig with no physical activities at all.

Doc said it should fully go away within a month. I'm about two weeks in, may request for MRI to make sure nothing else is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom