STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i was tired of the bulky feel too. But I was not bulky just a Lil more rounder in the shoulders and chest. But I still weighed the same 115. I'm looking to build lean muscles and have more rounder shoulders and chest to fill out. When I was more bulkier. It was hard for me to breathe but I felt stronger then too. Even at 115 now a Lil more slim I can lift the same weight but not the same. Idk if that make sense. I just need tips on getting more lean muscles. Its been like a year for me working out solid
If youre not growing any over a year period of solid lifting you're not eating enough. Like boss tells everyone... You want to lift more and get bigger? Eat more.

No I was 78-80 lbs and only benching 65lbs when I started. I used to do all kind of drugs. i been stuck at 115-118 for 3 months because trying to adjust to my new engineering job by not working out everyday and not eating enough. But I'm only 5 ft tall. People at work even pulled out a tape measure and I measured at 4 11" lol

Last edited:
Lol someone made that joke last time I was in here. Naw that boy frail. I use to be like him. Couldn't do it anymore. People be surprised by how much I lift. Think I'm on the juice. Even though im not even that cut or even that big

this is my pic. Currently 115lb and I'm 5ft. Need help on getting a more bigger muscles but I'm looking to be dense. I see some folks look big but yet soft. How to get that huge and dense look?

I been eating lot. I know how to gain weight. Even my FAM been telling me I shouldn't get any bigger since I'm so short.

Metcons released already? They're already sold out?

Damn

*edit

The colorway I was waiting for too.

=/

Last edited:
Is it odd that I prefer to dumbbell chest press over bench pressing?
nerd.gif

I do both, but my go-to is usually dumbbell chest press

Is it odd that I prefer to dumbbell chest press over bench pressing? :nerd:

I do both, but my go-to is usually dumbbell chest press
no sometimes I prefer this too but since I have little arms. When I extend my arms I can't reap the benefits since the 60s and 65lbs dumbbells go past my midsectionof my chest. I heard dbs give u more gains anyways

Metcons released already? They're already sold out?

Damn

*edit

The colorway I was waiting for too.

=/

there was a small release it seemed on ndc on 1/31 but it says "coming soon" for the colors and i don't think the other big retailers have gotten theirs yet. So hopefully a wider release is coming. Reviews so far are really positive. I don't crossfit but i run deadlift and squat all in the same work out and i don't switch shoes so these will be copped.

waiting for that orange colorway or the camo one that isn't up yet

There's a thread on the Nike section, some people got phone orders in at NT Boston and NT Portland. Some sizes still available.

It was a small rollout, Nike getting the hype train going. Clever marketing. Limited quantities, limited colorways, no women's shoe. There will be a bigger rollout around late February and Mid March. Open season, and regionals.

Need something with Red, hopefully they release the pair Mathew Fraser rocks all the time.

These will make me buy another pair...

Last edited:
i remember you now man. you look more like 145#. i guess the height really throws things off. i'm not much taller than you though.

i'm 5'6" and weigh about 180# right now. when i was doing lots of drugs i was down to about 125#.
this is recently when i did our office 30 day weight loss challenge.

Damn u got a lot of muscles under that fat. Look good... Lol u are way taller than me taking bout not that much

Metcons are real nice I copped last week in pdx... they're more popular than you think. Look on ebay right now lol 250+

The hype with the metcons is crazy. I'm legit surprised. Going to subscribe to the metcon thread. I don't want to miss out on the orange pair and Grey pair

Back
Top Bottom