STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

they expanded my gym, huge now but the new area is a cross fit area

DEM YOGA PANTS THO!!!!!!!

and i forgot my headphones today.

I lifted in my Kobe 8s. I love them for squats, and lunges and all that.

Does anyone else rack pull less than they deadlift? I recently started incorporating the rack pulls into my routine. I can deadlift 385 for at least 3 reps, but I really struggle to rack pull 315 even once.

Last edited:
that makes no sense unless you're changing grip or something like that or if you're rack pulling after a long deadlift session.

Last edited:
For some people rack pulls can be harder because you can't generate as much power pulling from a rack as you can the floor. 

They take some time to get used to. 

i did not know that. i can rack pull much more than i can DL. getting it off the ground is my weak point. besides deficit DLs, any suggestions?

i did not know that. i can rack pull much more than i can DL. getting it off the ground is my weak point. besides deficit DLs, any suggestions?
Its different for everyone. Deficit stiff legs are the best accessory for building your DL in my opinion and many others. I do them in the 6-8 rep range, they get you right. 

Some direct hamstring work will help too, like lying curls. 

Last edited:
what boss said. I'd throw in some speed DL work as well. With leg curls I like doing this dropset as well, do em and tell me if you ain't sore the next day:

thanks. will do deficit SLDL and speedwork to help me. can't do hamstring curls because we have no machines at work except a lat pull down. quit the regular gym because my schedule/priorities don't really let me fit it in. aside from SLDLs i also do good mornings for hamstrings.

Form those looking for a preworkout without creatine..

Tried volt by neon sport.. Pretty good so far

My forearm hurt like hell every time after I'm done doing biceps with the curl bar or the straight bar .

Saw that arnold brand protein st walmart. Was clise to picking it up but i couldnt remember the reviews for it in here. Costco has mp combat but the price went up to 43 for a 5lb

Need advice. Nursing a shoulder/neck/nerve issue from too much ROM forcing over rotation of the shoulder girdle during bench press.

I'm looking for some sort of squat pad ideas to put on the barbell to limit ROM. Board pressing and bench blokz not an option.

Any ideas bros?

I think I'm gonna try that and go lighter I'm at a point where I can't even pick up a glass of water .
idk about curling in Squat rack to fix your problem... but curl with your palms up and lead with your pinky. If you curl with your wrists too much it can lead to forearm strain

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom