STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I did 25 reps of 185 on a burn out set of regular squats last week. I'm sure I could get another 25 up in 3 minutes lol

That's like 30% of my max, it would be harder mentally than anything. When doing stupid high reps like that I like to break it down mentally and count to 10 5 times instead of 1 to 50 lol

This made me think about it and I might be able to do it too if I'm pausing at the top to catch my breath lol. Def can't do 50 straight reps.

Might have to try it out tomorrow

Last edited:
I typed "big *** kangaroos" into google.. Wow lol

I'm in my training class with 22 other people. It's kind of amazing paying attention to other people's eating/drinking habits compared to your own. not many people having water on their table or barely even drinking a 16.9 oz bottle.

but the cokes and sprites are being drank like once an hour.....by the same people.
coffee with a lot creamer, a lot of sugar.

maybe my self conscious mind is sitting there counting the calories for them. and just thinking man what waste, but then again people going to do what they want and i cant ccontrol that. but we have 3 drinks to choose from.. diet coke, sprite, coke....guess which there is more of.

I'm in my training class with 22 other people. It's kind of amazing paying attention to other people's eating/drinking habits compared to your own. not many people having water on their table or barely even drinking a 16.9 oz bottle.

but the cokes and sprites are being drank like once an hour.....by the same people.

maybe my self conscious mind is sitting there counting the calories for them. and just thinking man what waste, but then again people going to do what they want and i cant ccontrol that. but we have 3 drinks to choose from.. diet coke, sprite, coke....guess which there is more of.

I almost always opt for water whenever I eat out. Mostly cause I'm cheap but for health reasons too I suppose lol. But if I'm gonna have a soda I pretty much always go with regular. Diet sodas taste nasty to me. But then again my diet is most definitely not in check.

The gyms y'all go to .. do you feel like you have ample amount of benches and squat racks?

NYC gyms are lacking man :smh:

hard to stay consistent when you have to wait 45 mins for a squat rack every single time you go

I almost always opt for water whenever I eat out. Mostly cause I'm cheap but for health reasons too I suppose lol. But if I'm gonna have a soda I pretty much always go with regular. Diet sodas taste nasty to me. But then again my diet is most definitely not in check.

i'll get unsweetened tea, or I'll tet water.
but I do like zero sodas. I have never been much of a soda drinker so i dont really notice too much difference of taste.

I add mio and the zero cal koolaid in the water bottle when i get tired of water. but h2o is always my go to. no point in wasting cals on something like liquid.

I add mio and the zero cal koolaid in the water bottle when i get tired of water. but h2o is always my go to. no point in wasting cals on something like liquid.

I feel this way also.

I use to do a lot of crystal light when I first started out working out like 10 years ago, but i've gotten use to just water and only really do packets when im diet and dying for taste

Never craved for soda too being raised in a household where the drinks are strictly coffee milk water and gatorade sure helps too

I'm with you on that, I was a big soda drinker for a long time. When I started trying to drop some pounds I eliminated all sodas which that alone put me in a calorie deficit. I dropped like 10 pounds in a month. I never realized how much calories and carbs I was consuming just from soda each day until I stopped drinking them.

Judge them and size the up.

Don't let up. They are you're enemies. They are who you must destroy.

Lure them with Kirkland Cola and press them.

Last edited:

Judge them and size the up.

Don't let up. They are you're enemies. They are who you must destroy.

Lure them with Kirkland Cola and press them.
:smokin

I'm becoming a fan of coconut water. When I feel bone weary and my muscles feel like it's going to cramp, it's a great drink that helps me keep going.

2:42, sucking d for coke money

dope vid though. I'm happy for him. He did a hell of a job on the diet too. body looked dope.

Last edited:
What's a good shoulder/arm/chest lift with Dumbbells.

Trying to think back to football camp, I got nothin. :lol:

I guess curl into a shoulder press maybe but is there something better?

Back
Top Bottom