STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Any active BB.com coupon codes?
Only one I know of is 5OFF100 $5 off a $100 purchase. Not much 
laugh.gif

So cookies and cream pro gainer is the best tasting thing I've ever tasted in my history of life.

I didn't know something could taste this good I'm addicted I think I'm going to pawn my stuff and buy another 36 10lb bags of this stuff.

Seriously so ******* good god damn **** it's ******* good.

Under 200lbs for the first time in a while and hit 345x4x1 on pause bench today. Just glad my shoulder feels good after going heavy pretty consistently lately.

I have no idea how some people even consider skipping leg day. Today I had this long elaborate plan of stuff I wanted to do and instead just ended up squatting the whole time. That happens a lot. Favorite lift by far.

(I go when the gym is mostly empty and let people work in with me before I'm accused of hogging the squat rack :lol: )

there are tons of resistance bands in all shapes and sizes. did a few deadlift pulls and bench presses this weekend with the bands added on and that adds a whole different dynamic to the lift. if you're not explosive, you'll get pulled right back down or get stapled to the bench :lol:

Anyone emphasize incline bench over flat bench?

Might change it up tomorrow and do my heavy work on the incline first then do flat.

Anyone emphasize incline bench over flat bench?

Might change it up tomorrow and do my heavy work on the incline first then do flat.
I use to do only incline over flat just wanted to focus on it lol. Well for my compound lift still did flat but for db accessory work. 

So I'm not Brock Lesnar, but do you guys get your traps patted down after going through the x-ray machine at the airport? Everytime I go through it, the machine apparently gives the red flag to the TSA agent to check for potential weapons around my shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom