STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Max front squat at 115kg..by myself.

I really needed a spotter. I coulda hit that 120kg.

Max deadlifts at 300lbs X 5

Deadlift Max rep 30 @ 185lbs (my grip started to slip)

Last edited:
Already doing secret santa in general.

But nike Free 1.0's come out today apparently in the launch colorway and more on nov 18th

I know we were talking about work out shoes in here before. But these are now top on my list for Deadlifts, plyo work.

That white color, like in the above pic, looks real good but it might be too narrow and not as stable as compared to say the Metcon's.

Max Snatch on first attempt. 135# so smooth too.

Speaking of rowing:

1500m row
15 GHD sit-ups
750m row
15 GHD sit-ups
375m row
15 GHD sit-ups

12:42

Last edited:
That looks really nice. If I didn't have Romaleos, reebok lifters and metcons, I might've copped :lol:

Last edited:
Man nothing is worst than being sick IMO. F s up your whole life especially going to the gym. I think my Lyme is back with a vengeance smfh....

On another note how many of y'all own Nike tech fleece? And how do the pants fit?especially length wise since I have long legs. I have a coupon from NDC so I'm debating about cooking for me and my girl since I'll be saving an ok amount

Why was I not informed of this #womenintechfleece before? Ay dios mio

Bet those will hit the outlets.

I got my fly knits for 80 bucks. Didn't even know they were poppin like that since I don't care about shoes.

i got a pair of tapered tech fleece shorts with the extra 20% off clearance code. tight on the quads. almost to the point of being uncomfortable. and my quads are not even big.

wore my metcons a few times. don't like em. heel slips too much for me.

Bumping this up from a couple of pages back. I lurk thru here every once in a while. Hoping to get more info on some good pre-workout supps. I've been trying to avoid taking it for a while but lately I feel I could use the extra push. A couple of people have mentioned N.O. Xplode and I see it all the time, I was wondering what NT's take was on it or if you guys recommend something better.
there are people that don't like preworkouts. will they improve your lifts significantly? definitely not. should you get your motivation and intensity internally, without having to take something? absolutely. can a preworkout enhance your workout experience? in my case, yes. i'm currently taking something milder on most days and then this on squat days:

Tech fleece are nice I got in that #Fleecegate when they were all like 20 bucks due to the glitch

Get the right size tho or you gonna have that diaper butt look

Last edited:
Just for reference i am 6 foot 180lbs wear a large in Tech fleece but can't dry them or i think they will be too small. So just wash and air dry.

$150 for the 1.0s is too steep for me. I just got 2 pairs of 3.0 trainers for $150 combined

So i will wait for sales and better colorways. But this is the type of shoe i have been waiting for for a while. I am assuming they will feel like wrestling shoes and be basically right on the ground

Hit some Olympic lifts for he first time in 5 months smh. Power cleans for 275x3 and power snatch from blocks 205x3, didn't even wanna attempt a full clean or snatch lol

Hit some Olympic lifts for he first time in 5 months smh. Power cleans for 275x3 and power snatch from blocks 205x3, didn't even wanna attempt a full clean or snatch lol

Man there are people are my gym who oly all the time and don't hit those numbers, myself included lol

If you can do full cleans and snatches, I'm willing to wager you can do something like 335 and 240. My guess. Don't know your one rep numbers for power.

Last edited:
If you truly still want to stay away from pre workouts this stuff here will give you that extra boost i need
I use it and love it
there are people that don't like preworkouts. will they improve your lifts significantly? definitely not. should you get your motivation and intensity internally, without having to take something? absolutely. can a preworkout enhance your workout experience? in my case, yes. i'm currently taking something milder on most days and then this on squat days:

It's not necessarily that I don't want to take pre workout i'm just heard headed and felt like I didn't need it and thought it was a waste of bread
laugh.gif
. I also don't want to be one of those guys that hates working out without it. Didn't help that I got some samples at the vitamin shoppe last year and didn't feel anything when I took it, prob cause the stuff was trash. I took about 2 months off from the gym and been feeling like bunz when i'm in there so thought it was a perfect time to try it.

Tdogg - Is this something that can be copped at a regular grocery store?

Stuntman Mike - I'll def look into the Mesomorph.

Back
Top Bottom