STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Happy New Year guys!

Just got this in the mail. Bout to be about the foam rolling life every day

Happy new year fellas.
For all those starting out, have fun and stick with this journey

For those who been with it. Lets be better than who we were

just joined a local 24 hour gym that's 5 minutes from my home ...  this should be fun ..when i worked out on a constant basis before it took about a month to start seeing results, but i'm in it for the long run now. i love the fact the gym's main hours are during the daytime & when i pass at night, no one is hardly in there, except for the attendant.

just joined a local 24 hour gym that's 5 minutes from my home ...  this should be fun ..when i worked out on a constant basis before it took about a month to start seeing results, but i'm in it for the long run now. i love the fact the gym's main hours are during the daytime & when i pass at night, no one is hardly in there, except for the attendant.
the gym to yourself is one of the best feelings.

I don't like it. I can't get my creep on If there ain't no females in there. It helps motivate me when I see them ignoring me. Why do they even wear that skimpy crap around the gym and do squats in front of me ? Then u gonna me mad if I'm looking. Cmon mannnnnnn. Lemme live

:rofl: i dig it but i dont care if theyre looking at me or ignoring me, im looking at them, thats all that matters :nerd:
Nice looking females at the gym is definitely crucial

Last edited:
Guzman's gym opens here today in Houston.

I'm gonna go check it out later, but I ain't about to be at the opening with all the 13 year olds there :lol:

I don't like it. I can't get my creep on If there ain't no females in there. It helps motivate me when I see them ignoring me. Why do they even wear that skimpy crap around the gym and do squats in front of me ? Then u gonna me mad if I'm looking. Cmon mannnnnnn. Lemme live

Or maybe youre in the only area where people can squat. :lol:

You remind me of this thirsty cornball at my gym who stares at every girl and talks mad game. Dudes gotten yelled at, almost got his face punched in by a few regulars and pretty sure hes on the road to getting kicked out. You can admire yeah but dont be no cornball either.

Or maybe youre in the only area where people can squat. :lol:

You remind me of this thirsty cornball at my gym who stares at every girl and talks mad game. Dudes gotten yelled at, almost got his face punched in by a few regulars and pretty sure hes on the road to getting kicked out. You can admire yeah but dont be no cornball either.
[emoji]128526[/emoji] We should work out together bro. How is staring at an *** in front of me make me a cornball. Not my fault they wanna do Dumbbell deadlifts and ish where I'm working out.

If no ones in the gym when im working out what was the point of buying fresh Jays.....guess i gotta show em off at the mall

If no ones in the gym when im working out what was the point of buying fresh Jays.....guess i gotta show em off at the mall
Bruh lmao. Feel like there is so much truth here. One dude always comes in with a fresh pair. Only js I would ever work out in are 10s. Straight comfortable.

Just give me my asics and I'm straight. Or my newly found Kobe Xs that are doing me good for deads and squats

I squat in the jordan 2s. Pretty flat and comfortable

Other than that i lift in revis (4 pairs so far) and squat/deadlift in the kobe 8s

Back
Top Bottom