STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Mixed grip for deadlifts = amazing
you guys use the Olympic bar for deadlifts? I remember a few in here saying they scraped their shins. I've never tried it with that bar, only use the hex bar.

Nah fam thats must you. :lol:

ON mixes well and taste good. That mocha cappuccino is one of the best tasting wheys ive ever had.
This. I use it for my overnight oats. It's good bro. Try the mocha
the ON mocha cappucino is crack, the extreme milk chocolate on the other hand though :rolleyes

Last edited:
you guys use the Olympic bar for deadlifts? I remember a few in here saying they scraped their shins. I've never tried it with that bar, only use the hex bar.
the ON mocha cappucino is crack, the extreme milk chocolate on the other hand though
eyes.gif
Most of the time I'll do the standard olympic bar but from time to time ill switch it up.

Def have to wear long socks or sweats when using the olympic tho

I was gunna use today as a rest day but after reading the past few pages has inspired me to hit the gym today lol.

Really should check this thread more.

Front squat for 6 reps, 10s break then 6 reps pause back squat. Using 65% of your FS max. 3 sets, 2 min rest btw sets. Wasn't bad but I suck at reps. Gonna go up 3-4% next week and so on.

Hey ya'll, some of you have taken advantage of this offer before, but I have 2 codes to give out to anyone who wants to join Life Time Fitness (anywhere in US.) You have to sign up today or tomorrow though, and it's online. Let me know if you want a code, but they're gone when 2 people use.

Info:

* $0 joining fees
* $0 add on fees
* Monthly dues savings of $5 to $30 (depending on club level and membership type)
* Personal Training Session, a one-hour session to explore and experience equipment, discuss goals and develop a customized workout plan ($75 value).
* 100 LT BUCK$, to use towards all services Life Time offers, such as Personal Training Sessions, Kids’ Swim Lessons, and many other options ($100 value).
* One month of kid’s group swim lessons for each junior added on to the membership ($60 value).

Whoever recommended Alphamine is the real MVP. Took two scoops and three minutes into the stairmaster, I was drenched in sweat. :pimp:
Will definitely continue to use it for fasted cardio.

Who needs some wrist wraps? 

I have the Gangsta wraps in camo and the red/blue 36in slightly used if anyone wants them hit the PM.

Last edited:
the ON mocha cappucino is crack, the extreme milk chocolate on the other hand though :rolleyes
Ever try it in milk. Ooooooweeeeeeee. I gotta figure out how to make some sort of ice cream with that

I've done it. It's cool (no pun).

Only 3 min. Body does feel great after.

I still prefer cold plunges though.

Anybody taking fish oil supplement...Pro and Con? See any improvement anywhere? If so, what?

Anybody taking fish oil supplement...Pro and Con? See any improvement anywhere? If so, what?

Good for heart health IMO. But as far as joints, not much help.

For joints I recommend the Glucosamine, Chondroiton, and MSM combo pills.

I usually rep 225 for my dl. tried 315.... couldnt even get it off the ground 
roll.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom