STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

almost done with canditos 6 week program, undecided if I wanna test my 1RM or just deload and run it again. Right when I get used to 6-8 reps he drops it back to 1-5. Love it lol

Dom looks better than you will ever look in your entire life you fat *****. Clown *** *****. Post a video of one legit muscle up. You ain't about ****.
This guy 
laugh.gif

Why are you so mad at me?

Ive told you multiple times I'll pay for your flight down here so we can find out who is about what but you won't accept my offer.

I've posted videos in here multiple times of my lifts, ask anyone in here about who is actually doing what they say they are. You have never once posted yourself or any of your lifts so I'm still under the assumption that YOU DONT EVEN LIFT 
laugh.gif
  so get the FOH if you aint man enough to post something.

Last edited:
I lift BigBoss
laugh.gif
Oh I have no doubt you and others do, but when this clown tries to call me out? Come on now, people that are really about doing this aren't afraid to post progress pictures or videos of lifts, at least in my opinion.

I promise if this guy post a legit pic of himself he will look AVERAGE at best, a typical bro that just does upper body.

If you're gonna go around calling me fat at least be ******* shredded or jacked as **** 
laugh.gif

This guy :lol:

Why are you so mad at me?

Ive told you multiple times Ill pay for your flight down here so we can find out who is about what but you won't accept my offer.

Ive posted videos in here multiple times of my lifts, ask anyone in here about who is actually doing what they say they are. You have never once posted yourself or any of your lifts so Im still under the assumption YOU DONT EVEN LIFT :lol:   so get the FOH if you aint man enough to post something.
What kind of creatine do you use? I'm just trying to see if I have what it takes and I want to start off on the right foot. I don't think people even say you don't even lift anymore my guy.

What kind of creatine do you use? I'm just trying to see if I have what it takes and I want to start off on the right foot. I don't think people even say you don't even lift anymore my guy.
SEE, you dodge EVERYTHING I say when you try to talk that big boy **** and I fire right back in your grille.

Go sit your *** in the corner until you prove me wrong boy, you are my son until further notice and I give you permission to be anything more.

Last edited:
I've only been able to gain 20lbs back since my surgery and I'm really starting to question if I have what it takes. Maybe you could spare some straps or knee and elbow wraps that could catapult me to that next level.

SEE, you dodge EVERYTHING I say when you try to talk that big boy **** and I fire right back in your grille.

Go sit your *** in the corner until you prove me wrong boy, you are my son until further notice and I give you permission to be anything more.

e only been able to gain 20lbs back since my surgery and I'm really starting to question if I have what it takes. Maybe you could spare some straps or knee and elbow wraps that could catapult me to that next level.
Oh yeah you got that Bruce Jenner surgery right?

Sorry bro, nothing will help you now.

How the **** a certified ****** calling anyone his son lol. First off I'm older than you and in size I would dwarf you like a small child. Do you know what 5'8" looks like next to 6'1"?

Im still right here.

No one in here takes you serious, you post in here every 6 months saying the same old I hate my daddy BigBoss because he is stronger in one nut then my whole body.

Now listen to daddy and put those dumbbells down before you step on the scale next time.

Its actually funny I call you out for not posting anything and you decide to post a scale pic?? 
laugh.gif

And all this was sparked because I said something about that Dom dude? Is he your idol or something?

Last edited:
You post a muscle up and I'll post anything you want.
Why are you so obsessed with muscle ups?

You called me out son, post ANYTHING of you that shows us you lift.

Until then just sit in the corner and keep silent. Lets get this thread back on track.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom