STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

He is saying that you don't really lift.

His words not mine.
mean.gif
frown.gif

but... but i lost nearly 80 pounds

but... but im finally able to squeeze out a rep or 2 at 315 on bench

and I did it all just so the thotties can call me papi

mean.gif
frown.gif

but... but i lost nearly 80 pounds

but... but im finally able to squeeze out a rep or 2 at 315 on bench

and I did it all just so the thotties can call me papi
Thats good **** bro, I lost about 60 pounds right before I started lifting regularly. 

I think I was around 210-215 when i first benched 315.

You know this thread is bad when Durden is as annoying as Keith Urban

Y'all coudintnmakenitnone day without fighting smh

You know this thread is bad when Durden is as annoying as Keith Urban

Y'all coudintnmakenitnone day without fighting smh
Why the **** am I annoying? I can't even get a pic out this ************ talking down to anybody he comes across. I still bet money he looks like trash just regurgitating what the books told him. **** durden I know for a fact he's a clown. He's everywhere he's every mediocre dude that picked up a fitness book.

I called the funny-style camaraderie a couple days ago 
laugh.gif

I knew it was too good to be true

wtf is going on in this thread? 
laugh.gif

Anyways, ever since I been hitting my body part two times a week, I been getting bigger a lot quicker..... or myabe its because im back on creatine 
laugh.gif

Dudes that learn from books will always be second rate trainers. You'll be stuck training fat broads for 5ks your whole life because you live your fitness life inside the small box those books gave you. Good luck bruh

Not everyone lifts because they want to get big. It's just a way of occupying your time in a way that's productive and getting big is a byproduct.

I can think of three sober friends who started lifting years ago and are just now getting into shows. They did it so they had something to do. Not to impress others. Some people just want to change their whole lifestyle and it starts with feeling good about yourself.

You can't just make blanket statements about a large group of people just because you feel it's true. Some lift for attention from others. A lot don't give a damn in my experience.
Agreed.

Look, in all honesty I agree with soho guy for the most part, but everyone has different goals. I would much rather be lean and have a bf% less than 10 but everyone has different goals. I don't care how much I bench, I'd rather lift 225 15 times than 300 once, and the body that comes with it. Just my 2 cent$

Back
Top Bottom