STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Craziest thing yesterday at the gym, this guy was in the middle of hammer rows in the free weight area and a guy literlly walked up and grabbed a 25 right off the rack so that he could add it to his calf raises

dude was in the middle of a set and I thought he was gonna take buddy's head off

Either your explaining this wrong and using the wrong terms or idk cause I dont see the problem here.

Hammer rows? The hell are hammer rows. :lol:

Last edited:
Back day. :smokin

Honestly just flexing the 350's :lol: wearing them the whole day after the gym and didnt feel like bringing extra kicks. Not bad for the gym. Not doing any kind of oly lifts so techncially anything would work but whatevs. :smokin

Didn't somebody in here say they fought Muay Thai? A friend of mine is trying to get me to join his gym but it's expensive. The workouts look serious though and a few of the fighters are pretty good I guess fighting down at Foxwoods.

Didn't somebody in here say they fought Muay Thai? A friend of mine is trying to get me to join his gym but it's expensive. The workouts look serious though and a few of the fighters are pretty good I guess fighting down at Foxwoods.

That was me.

Sadly, most martial arts schools/gyms are quite pricey. However, some have benefits that balance out the costs, like unlimited classes in different disciplines and even weights. The gym I help coach at has standard weights and bumper plates in addition to a huge number of heavy kettle bells.

Depending on the area prices can get high. I have a friend that runs a strictly Muay Thai gym in Winnipeg and he only charges $80 a month unlimited for adults. He's also got a ton of fight experience in Thailand having beaten a dude there that went on to win a title in Glory.

Last edited:
I do business with a dude who owns a martial arts gym.

100 a month unlimited classes and they have weights. That's where I started lifting. Several different teachers teaching a bunch of different martial arts.

MN Kali group of anyone from the twin cities is looking.

That was me.

Sadly, most martial arts schools/gyms are quite pricey. However, some have benefits that balance out the costs, like unlimited classes in different disciplines and even weights. The gym I help coach at has standard weights and bumper plates in addition to a huge number of heavy kettle bells.

Depending on the area prices can get high. I have a friend that runs a strictly Muay Thai gym in Winnipeg and he only charges $80 a month unlimited for adults. He's also got a ton of fight experience in Thailand having beaten a dude there that went on to win a title in Glory.
This place is pretty much strictly Muay Thai they say they do mma but all of the trainers are professional Muay Thai fighters. The cost is substantial though I think it's more than double your friends gym. I don't have the desire to fight though especially at my weight so I don't know if its really worth all the money considering I still want to keep my regular gym membership.

My sister did Muay Thai for a year. I watched her train and take her exams. Just not for me. I'm a lover, not a fighter :pimp:

Mucho respect for anyone who does it...or any kind of fighting for that matter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom