STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Diet Dr Pepper cherry>>>>>>>

Diet Pepsi cherry>>>>>>

Coke Zero cherry>>>

Waiting to try Dr Pepper 10 next.

Dr. Pepper 10 is good, I wouldn't say it's considerably different than diet though, just 10 cals worth of sugar sweeter :lol:

These are GOAT for trying to stay away from soda or artificial sweeteners.

Any good creatine you guys recommend? Not trying to spend 30-40 eithet

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/kaged-muscle/c-hcl-creatine-hcl.html

this is what i use but its out of your price range.

I used to use creatine mono from ON but it aint do **** for me. Ever since i started using creatine hcl from kaged muscle, I def got stronger and never have i gotten bloated.

I can't say i got "stronger" But i did get harder (pause). I took creatine mono for a solid 6 months and had no real effect. I started taking con-crete which is HCL and noticed it within 2 weeks. My muscles felt harder quicker during workouts.

Placebo or not i am sticking with HCL for the forseable future. Don't need to worry about taking it with a carb it has better absorption, microdosing is nice and no stomach issues (even though i didn't really have stomach issues on regular mono anyway just a little bloating
)

Tips on curving soda intake?

Had been doing well for a good 2 years but the past 2 months I've been drinking a 20 oz a day :smh:

I just be having that taste in the evening

I stick with bcaa or aminos or just get those crystal light packets. Also i actually like drinking green or earl grey tea. Just gotta make it a habit and it becomes normal to you i guess,

I'm no chemist but I'm pretty sure there is a difference in the makeup of creatine mono, ethyl-Esther, HCL, etc. if I'm wrong then point me to the info so i know for myself

It's not just creatine is creatine.

That being said creatine HCL made a big difference for me when I was taking it. First time taking it was a brand copying con-cret but for a cheaper price. Then I tried ol faithful Pre Jym

Creatine mono sends me to the toilet everytime and I piss all day

Last edited:
Cherry coke zero >>>>>
Walmart flavor sparkling water >>

Dude my spa water game is so strong. The simply balanced stuff from target was fire but they don't make it now. Cucumber mint :pimp: that Walmart black cherry water is fire though.

Last edited:
here's a good read for anyone interested in creatine: THE CREATINE GRAVEYARD

cliffs: the following forms are not better than plain ol' mono
The Creatine Graveyard List:
Creatine ethyl ester (CEE)
creatine pyruvate
creatine taurinate
creatine ethyl ester malate
creatine ethyl carbonate ester
creatine gluconate
creatine malate
dicreatine malate
tricreatine malate
creatine citrate
tricreatine citrate
Kre-Alkalyn
creatine phosphate
creatine alpha-ketoglutarate
creatine-6,8-thioctic Acid-ketoisocaproic Acid Calcium (CREAKIC)
creatine pyroglutamate
“conjugated creatine” (Con-Cret)
magnesium creatine chelate
creatine anhydrous
dicreatine orotate
tricreatine orotate
creatine alpha-amino butyrate
creatine HMB
“titrated creatine”
“creatine serum”
“liquid creatine”

bottom line is that creatine monohydrate is your best bet. any designer creatine is just trying to take your money. any difference in strength gains is placebo. don't take more than 5 grams and you won't get bloated.

here's a good read for anyone interested in creatine: THE CREATINE GRAVEYARD

cliffs: the following forms are not better than plain ol' mono
bottom line is that creatine monohydrate is your best bet. any designer creatine is just trying to take your money. any difference in strength gains is placebo. don't take more than 5 grams and you won't get bloated.

repped, thanks for this. I used to take the con-crete brand one, all I heard was positive stuff. sucks.

Came in here just to say the new mark Bell strong sleeves are legit. Best elbows sleeves I used. No elbow pain and best workout ever

Just realized I'd been taking 10g of creatine a day for the past 3 weeks. Oops. Forgot my pwo had it in it.

Anyways vitamin shop has creatine mono for the low.

Tips on curving soda intake?

Had been doing well for a good 2 years but the past 2 months I've been drinking a 20 oz a day
mean.gif

I just be having that taste in the evening
Go pick up a liter bottle of water for $2 and make it a game to finish 2 in the morning and two in the evening (just refill the bottle). There's your gallon for the day. And just keep doing that over and over. Give yourself goals like that to facilitate the change.

Also saw someone fill a gallon jug of milk with water and mark milestone (:nerd:z by 9am, 16oz, 10am, etc) so that's another way.
What's a good startup routine? I'm trying to lose about 20 pounds and look lean

Last edited:
179. We'll see what I drop down to once I lose this water bloat.

Had the worst chest day ever today. Just wasn't feeling it.

Back
Top Bottom