STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

How are you guys calculating macros to lose weight? I feel like myfitnesspal isnt accurate. Telling me to eat 287g of carbs a day doesnt seem right

My gym has had it lol

But honestly it's been pretty bad. I had no 45s in the rack cause they were all moved to the Smith...

The only soda I'll drink is Dr Pepper. No diet bs. :x

Try diet Dr Pepper

Legit blew my mind how it basically tasted the same and FYI I am disgusted by everything else diet especially every other diet soda :x

I stopped drinking pop but I always get the urge to go grab a diet Dr Pepper but man all those chemicals and **** even though it's Zero calorie it can't be good for you

Last edited:
Try diet Dr Pepper

Legit blew my mind how it basically tasted the same and FYI I am disgusted by everything else diet especially every other diet soda
sick.gif

I stopped drinking pop but I always get the urge to go grab a diet Dr Pepper but man all those chemicals and **** even though it's Zero calorie it can't be good for you
Truth!

It helped that I stopped drinking soda all together, but I had Dr. pepper tonight and it tasted just like the real thing. 

The only soda I'll drink is Dr Pepper. No diet bs. :x

Try diet Dr Pepper

Legit blew my mind how it basically tasted the same and FYI I am disgusted by everything else diet especially every other diet soda :x

Yeah my grandma keeps it on deck. It's the best diet soda I guess.

Can you drink Dr Pepper with creatine?

They are great to DL and squat in. Its a lot more stable and wider than chucks.

If you never had a pair of training shoes do it.

You guys ever do "21s" for bicep curls? Naaaasty pump after 3 sets

7 up to parallel
7 from parallel all the way up
7 full curls

If you mean that yeah those are nasty. Reverse grip those bad boys too.

I started working biceps a little more now since that's now the weak link in my pull-ups since I've packed on more pounds. Then I end every day with a bunch of dips.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom