STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Seen this girl doing like a Good Morning/Squat hybrid on one of those pneumatic resistance machines. I don't know why she wouldn't just bodyweight squat

Had me looking like:

Last edited:
An 800 pound squat in the oly world isn't too common, I think.. Elite oly lifters don't really have crazy squats like that.

Last edited:
An 800 pound squat in the oly world isn't too common, I think.. Elite oly lifters don't really have crazy squats like that.

True but when you got ppl squaring 3x their body weight, now that's impressive.

Hence Oly :lol:

Last edited:
Someone in here coined the term third world squat :rofl: . I'm trying to get to that level, but the struggle is real when you're 6'2" and all legs and poor flexibility :smh:

:lol: its like theyre playing catcher and calling pitches while smoking a cigarette

Last edited:
Stupid question about fish oil- do I really need to take 2 of these big *** pills ? :lol:

Third world squats? :lol: The squatting position was a thing far before squatting a bar with weights on it.

Pat Mendes comes to mind when I think of a true Oly guy squatting 800. I don't think DK can but it wouldn't surprise me if he could. 

i dont know if any follows @fatkiddeals on twitter but its a twitter account that i follow that post great deals every single day.

seems like amazon and cellucore are working together for the past couple of weeks (today and yesterday included) to get some new products out there for the general public and theyre giving promo codes that take huge discounts off the price a few products. Im talking HUGE discounts. 4 pound why protein for $5 bucks, fish oil for $1, and Testosterone boosters for $5. Each time the codes go live they give out 500 at a time and they go quick. Heres a link to the protein deal that happened today 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0153XRCAO

https://www.amazon.com/Cellucor-Cor-Performance-Fish-Oil-Count/dp/B01BW10OEW

https://www.amazon.com/Cellucor-Cor-Performance-Protein-Isolate-Chocolate/dp/B011DDC1E0

For those that care. $214 worth of subs came out to $22 total. Keep an eye out on fatkiddeals Twitter for when the promos go live again.

This week I've accomplished to socialize a little with the regulars at my gym. I've gotten some good tips and pointers. The big W for me is the group of guys that lift heavy regularly invited me to workout with them on DL days. They do it every Thursday and are good guys that know their stuff. One dude (think he's the strongest in my gym) pulls 6 plates and squats over 5 plates 
sick.gif
. He isn't even bulky either. Straight sculpted muscle. Idk if he's natty but idc.

I forget but what was the general consensus on Metcon 2s? Good for pretty much anything overall in the gym? Squats, deads, cardio, HIITs?

Good work to everyone making progress so far. I see yall 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Hit 315 squats today without my knees exploding. Going to try 285 bench and 405 deadlift next week for that #1kClub

Back
Top Bottom