STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

@KiefUrban If you're ordering it at $12 a pop and aren't doing bulk orders... pm me brah :lol: I know you know your stuff, was just pointing out that ugl stuff is just that... underground. If you've tested your source, good on you. That is very smart, a lot of people just roll the dice.

Last edited:
He jumped from 202 to 214 for the second attempt. Unbelievable. Here's a link, don't know how to embed

Man he didn't hold control long enough..Legs were about to give out and all. 
laugh.gif

WTH

Those judges be making hold it for like 15secs. 

Still impressive.

I need to see the whole match.

Lu killed it with that 177kg Snatch...

that's 100kg over his bodyweight.  220lbs.

That man is not normal. 
laugh.gif
alien.gif
pimp.gif

All this Oly talk...

When is Nike gonna stop messing around and release some Romaleos 3s so I can cop the 2s on steep discount???

hit 205 on the flat bench 1 x 1... my new PR..

but am I the only one who doesnt really count 1 rep max PRs? lol...

idk.. i always had that mentality of "if you cant rep it at least 5x, then idc." lol. I guess im just more in a bodybuilding state of mind

Last edited:
I count it. Gotta start from somewhere right? 1 rep will eventually turn into 5. Plus it feels good when u max out and do a weight u havent done before even if it was just once.

hit 205 on the flat bench 1 x 1... my new PR..

but am I the only one who doesnt really count 1 rep max PRs? lol...

idk.. i always had that mentality of "if you cant rep it at least 5x, then idc." lol. I guess im just more in a bodybuilding state of mind

If bodybuilding u need to rep at least 8-12 then

All this Oly talk...

When is Nike gonna stop messing around and release some Romaleos 3s so I can cop the 2s on steep discount???
I was hoping they were gonna release them in time for Rio but I guess not :/

He was beaten by the C&J.

Remember it's based on total numbers from both C&J and Snatch.

Anybody has the link to the whole event?
Nah I meant I thought he had gold in the bag cause he had a 10-12 kilo lead over everyone besides the Armenian lifter who dislocated his elbow unfortunately. I'll see if I can find a link to the whole thing. All things gym usually puts up most of the lifts

Back
Top Bottom