STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

ok i have a question. I know a lot of you are very knowlegable when it comes to working out so i hope you understand what im trying to say. Anyways i'm 5'11'' 260 lbs. i have broad shoulders, nice sized arms and a broad chest. My problem is im flabby. I have a nice chest but a lil bit of man boobs and a gut. My wife just wants me to lose the ******* and gut. My question is how to lose the moobs and gut and stay a decent size? I know i can lose a lot of weight with cardio but i dont want to be small. So do i have to do cardio to maintain a good sz but lose my gut and moobs?
she better be ******* flawless and making a lot of bread if she talks like that.

Can any of the NT fam offer some advice?

My uncle offered to give me his entire setup: 2 bars + 50/45/35/smaller lb plates + 40/50lb dumbbells. Neither of the bars has center knurling, so can I use these for any lifts? The one on the floor has rough knurling (killed my hands when I tried some deadlifts). Thanks.

Center knurling= squat bar. I'd take them if I had the space if i were you.

^ Yeah, I can fit them at my place.

Neither of the bars has center knurling. I tried doing squats with the first bar and it seemed fine. Can I do any other lifts on these?

Last edited:

Bro. There hasn't been "hoopla" about quest bars for a year. We been off that
Thought it was brought up several times here .
So what's the wave now? I can't seem to keep up.
laugh.gif
 who's we? 

@Andretti  quest bars were  talked about a couple pages ago  and they're still delicious. Tdogg just hates them and is trying to convert us all 
laugh.gif

^^ 
laugh.gif

Never tried fitjoy but I will. I've had MP Combat once on your recommendation and when I bit into it, it shattered into a thousand pieces and got crumbs all over my car. It tasted good though.....I sent you an invoice for interior car detailing btw. 
nerd.gif

I'd order those but I'm afraid to right now with the heat, they're liable to be mush by the time they make it to me, especially if they sit outside for hours after delivered.

mdwst dude up there^ said your wife wants you to lose your moobs and gut?!?!? tell her to mind her own damn business and worry about her own damn body. lady sounds like she's getting too uppity from spending too much time out the kitchen.

she better be ******* flawless and making a lot of bread if she talks like that.

Chill lol its not that real. These are things i've never liked about myself as well. She has things she doesnt like about her body as well. I wish she had more weight and butt lol but its all good we're not perfect. Its not like she came at me all crazy expressing her dislikes lol. She just gave me feedback when i told her i wanted to lose weight.

^ Yeah, I can fit them at my place.

Neither of the bars has center knurling. I tried doing squats with the first bar and it seemed fine. Can I do any other lifts on these?

I know I'm just saying that's what makes a squat bar.

Yeah do whatever lift with them. Why not? It's not like you're competing with them.

ok i have a question. I know a lot of you are very knowlegable when it comes to working out so i hope you understand what im trying to say. Anyways i'm 5'11'' 260 lbs. i have broad shoulders, nice sized arms and a broad chest. My problem is im flabby. I have a nice chest but a lil bit of man boobs and a gut. My wife just wants me to lose the ******* and gut. My question is how to lose the moobs and gut and stay a decent size? I know i can lose a lot of weight with cardio but i dont want to be small. So do i have to do cardio to maintain a good sz but lose my gut and moobs?

I dunno what ur diets saying but try and cut out sugary snacks, sodas, fast food if u r eating them. Once in a while is ok but in moderation. Like others said start with cardio and tryna lose weight, u can always put weight on if u feel ur too small. They right its easier to gain weight than lose it. Walk, run, swim, play ball or soccer. Anything that gets u moving and sweating.

anyone here live in the east coast?

this humidity is off the roof b. this heat be zappin my damn central nervous system

One Almond Bliss and One Birthday Cake. My go-to's. Almond Bliss is freaking crack!
my wife loves the almond bliss. my favorite is lemon cake. oh yeah ones are my favorite bar right now by far.

Chill lol its not that real. These are things i've never liked about myself as well. She has things she doesnt like about her body as well. I wish she had more weight and butt lol but its all good we're not perfect. Its not like she came at me all crazy expressing her dislikes lol. She just gave me feedback when i told her i wanted to lose weight.
i'm just messin around man. i gained a ton of fat recently and my wife hasn't said a thing. she prolly too busy getting the divorce papers ready to leave my fatass :frown:

^ nah she aint goin no where man lol

deep down i feel like shes not gon like me if i get smaller lol I swear girls love chunky dudes. She told me what she thinks i should lose but still wanna be on me like im a teddy bear lol

im in VA. i run every morning at 7 a.m. ifi dont wake up in time to do it, i dont do it at all

Praise report:

115lba Sot Snatch Grip Behind the Head Strict Press 3x2

Just did standing Snatch Grip Behind the Head Strict Press 135 x 2

Last edited:
From Boston. The heat/humidity has really been ridiculous this year. The worst I can remember

I was born in alexandria. Lived in woodbridge. I live in Fredericksburg now.
Went to vcu

Ohhhhh u from arlington.....u got moneyyyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom