STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

1:33 AM and the fit joy code is working for me. Just ordered a box. Might go in for 2

^ Ordered a box. Copped another code using a different email -- new code doesn't work on Amazon.

I'm guessing they limit you to only 1 box per Amazon account?

Last edited:
^ Ordered a box. Copped another code using a different email -- new code doesn't work on Amazon.

I'm guessing they limit you to only 1 box per Amazon account?

I was close to making another email address until i read this....maaaaan thats too much work now :lol:

Finally got through... I knew waking up at 4am would pay off one day :lol:

There are still some left.. Any tips how I enter a second email? When I open the link it says sorry 1 per customer.

YOOOOOO
THANK YOU FOR BLESSIN ME BROS
passing out reps now!!!

if you need 2 codes just use 2 different browsers.. I unfortunately forgot to use my prime account so it was 11 bucks for 1 and 5 for the other .

Good thing i dont sleep 7 hours hahaha

Last edited:
Copped one box of the bars. Went for 2 but realized amazon wasn't having it. Will see how they are

they are here!!!

My nike size is an 11. I got these in a 10.5 and they fit snug but not unbearable. (11 in roshes, 11 in UB 2.0s, 10.5 in Vans, 10.5 in jordans)

Leg day won't be until i think sunday depending on my soccer schedule. Got soccer tomorrow and saturday so light legs sunday just for the shoes because i got another soccer game tuesday. Might take a vid and post it for the NT fit famb

Last edited:
if you need 2 codes just use 2 different browsers.. I unfortunately forgot to use my prime account so it was 11 bucks for 1 and 5 for the other.

So I have 2 more codes, but Amazon isn't having it.. Care to share the trick to checking out? I've fallen behind the technology curve as I've gotten older :lol:

I have 3 amazon accounts (kept losing my PW) also told my girl to order lol. Just quickly make a new amazon account most give u a prime preview or student account if u can

Last edited:
anyone in here have Strong Knee Sleeves?

Looking at reviews and size chart got me a little confused. Silient Mike at 200lbs wears a large for casual and M for comp. Im 175lbs im thinking medium will work. Then i measured my knee cap like it says and it says i fit a large...

Gonna try to measure with a better tape measure when i get home but just wondering if anyone has experience

so i measured my knee cap with a good tape measure and its 37 cms so that would put me in a large...seems strange

I thought that was the trick. My girl used her email and got a code but Amazon isn't letting her use it with her account. Oh well, anyway.

Hoping I can make it to the gym today, been sick for the past week. Hate being out this long.

$5 for a box of 12 cookies and cream fit joy bars with 20g of protein! codes going fast

http://offers.fitjoynutrition.com/b...pc&utm_campaign=gm-ta-fitjoybar12pkcccd-5-fb#

edit not cookies and cream cookie dough like retrohead mentioned
And here's for chocolate chip cookie dough!!

http://goo.gl/nklr62
Code is back up and working, those of you that missed out it's time to feast!

http://offers.fitjoynutrition.com/b...cpc&utm_campaign=gm-ta-fitjoybar12pkcccd-5-fb
can i ask where do ya'll find these deals? or is it email subscription? 

rep'd all of you nonetheless, in for 2 boxes 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom