STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If you think the shoes make the difference, I’ll happily sell you some grade A snake oil. Your lifts will go through the roof, I promise.

I have the shoes. They’re great flats to lift in for deadlifts and I also bench in them. cheap too. if you don’t believe shoes can make a difference when lifting then so be it. But it ain’t snake oil.

damn I hit 185x1 @ 170lbs 😂. Whole goal this year was to hit 205 but got massively sick in January for a month then covid hit and shut **** down.

what’s a size 10? They got some weird sizing.

A55F56B1-FB61-4A73-B66C-3A8923B5CABE.png

slipper size 40 is a size 8 for reference

Thanks dog I needed to get some new draws. I wanna add some other stuff for free shipping lol amazon and Nike got me spoiled
I just did store pick up, but they only had the grey and black available at my store, i wanted the colorful ones but o well.

If anyone sees an amazon deal for workout shirts let me know.
I bought the 5 back last time and i love them but after about a years worth of washing the seems started getting loose

I just did store pick up, but they only had the grey and black available at my store, i wanted the colorful ones but o well.

If anyone sees an amazon deal for workout shirts let me know.
I bought the 5 back last time and i love them but after about a years worth of washing the seems started getting loose
I hesitated and they’re out of stock :lol: dang
Edit Never mind I changed the color, checked out

Anyone ever have DOMS for several days? My rear lower rear delt and tricep are sore going on 3+ days. Read that it could last as many as 5 or 6 days. Trying to differentiate between a strain and DOMS. No restricted movement or sharp pain, just prolonged soreness when I massage it. Strange.

Only thing I really did different were rear delt meadows swings, which does sort of wear the delt out.

had to go in store to get them draws. such Bs they cancelled my pick up.
got the last M though

Anyone ever have DOMS for several days? My rear lower rear delt and tricep are sore going on 3+ days. Read that it could last as many as 5 or 6 days. Trying to differentiate between a strain and DOMS. No restricted movement or sharp pain, just prolonged soreness when I massage it. Strange.

Only thing I really did different were rear delt meadows swings, which does sort of wear the delt out.

Sometimes, when I first started lifting. Very rare for me to get DOMS now. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom