STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

developing power in a full range of motion >*

why do you say it’s too deep?

It's past the point in which the lift would be legal in competition. I'm basically going ATG without even realizing it.

Edit: This is what I mean.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
It's past the point in which the lift would be legal in competition. I'm basically going ATG without even realizing it.

Edit: This is what I mean.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

looks like a solid squat to me. depends on what your goal is really. if you’re prepping for a comp you might wanna bring it up a bit. but if not, a full depth squat will always be more functional

Pro PL standards only apply to pro PL. I know we get caught up in it but what works for you is what works for you. I don’t plan on being a PL’er nor do I have that stubby build so none of that matters to me honestly. Just my take 🤷🏽‍♂️

looks like a solid squat to me. depends on what your goal is really. if you’re prepping for a comp you might wanna bring it up a bit. but if not, a full depth squat will always be more functional
Pro PL standards only apply to pro PL. I know we get caught up in it but what works for you is what works for you. I don’t plan on being a PL’er nor do I have that stubby build so none of that matters to me honestly. Just my take 🤷🏽‍♂️

Two gym meets and maybe a push/pull in the next 3 months, so I definitely need it competition ready.

Came across a Chris Jones vid and wondered what happened to dude? How son go from like millions of views to barely cracking 10k?
Cheated on his pregnant girlfriend/girlfriend with their first child?

I don't remember if he cheated while she was pregnant or after?

Came across a Chris Jones vid and wondered what happened to dude? How son go from like millions of views to barely cracking 10k?
Dude took some LSD and he lost his mind ..I pretty much skip all his ig stories and stuff now
He’s a completely different person now, can’t imagine how his girl feels :lol:

i did just buy his 12 week bro split program. Bout to get back to lifting and needed something

Dude took some LSD and he lost his mind ..I pretty much skip all his ig stories and stuff now
He’s a completely different person now, can’t imagine how his girl feels :lol:

i did just buy his 12 week bro split program. Bout to get back to lifting and needed something

We buying bro splits now?
1629762990876.png
Coulda prolly got one offa here for free but...

Regarding Chris Jones...

There's only so much you can talk about regarding fitness until you're just a broken record repeating the same thing over and over again.

That goes for every fitness influencers who started in the early 2010s.

And the fact that he went on an LSD trip and cheated on his girl doesn't help.

Edit*

Seems like the new big fitness YouTubers are Russ, Greg, more plates more dates, etc.

I only keep up with powerlifting so I really only watch Russ and other powerlifting stuff.

Last edited:
Ugh masks are required again at my gym. Really hate doing cardio with them on especially. They still have bball court open and 90% of guys either weren't wearing one or had mask on their chin. Probably just lift at gym and do outside cardio like runs, bike or hoop at the park.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom