STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

🤔 what’s wrong with recording entire workouts? mostly just the compound lifts, it’s basically the 21st century version of a workout log 🤷🏿‍♂️

Nah, that ain't it G, especially if your lifts ain't high enough to sell tickets to the show.

I might record a single rep or quick set for a form check then I review it, delete it, and keep it moving.

Recording entire WODs is OD, and a video workout log is unnecessary, especially if you're not monetizing that.
hhh4.png

Vegan and vegetarian diets if done correctly are correlative with a longer life span and overall health. Then there are moral and religious reasons which I find noble enough.

And no Im not a vegan.

I personally doubt vegans and vegetarians really live longer than regular omnivores that exercise, but ehh, not finna stop putting meat in my mouth so I can stick around to find out.
Dame Hubie

Triple entendre, don't ask me how.
wow.png

it's likely that most of the studies use the standard western diet/average person as the control...i'd guess if there are more variables like eating relatively healthy, being active, and not crazily stressed the outcomes are probably similar

i’m just gonna leave this here…

Bruh. :rofl: :rofl: I know my Fasting Famb is going to respond with
1694833557849.gif

But in all seriousness, I do think a combo of both (minus starving). In this current weight loss phase I noticed I started seeing the biggest difference and getting toned as I started lifting heavier weights, eating a bit less overall but eating more protein and doing less cardio.

So based on MY experience, there is truth to that graphic 🤷‍♂️

it's likely that most of the studies use the standard western diet/average person as the control...i'd guess if there are more variables like eating relatively healthy, being active, and not crazily stressed the outcomes are probably similar

yea there are a lot of confounding factors. With that being said there is strong evidence that vegetarian diets at the very least lessen comorbidities and metabolic aberrations that lead to death eg. Cholesterol, carcinogenesis. But with medications and modern science accounting for that i dunno. I dont think it has as much to do with eating meat as it does with the lifestyle or culture of whoever adopts that diet. America and Western culture is not a good place to study this perfectly. Vegans and vegetarians may tend to be more health conscious overall further confounding the data. All things equal a purely plant based diet is probably healthier.

Anecdotally, all the "ripped and/or brolic & I'm 99.9% sure they're natty 'folks I know irl eat. They may not eat McDonald's or salads for every meal, but they eat. Yes, food.
usure.png

Older ex-powerlifting trainer breh at my main gym tells me to up my calories every time I see him.

Most of the folks(admittedly not that many) that do IF that I know look like crap.
wtb3.png

Not saying that The Hunger Games District NT in here is like that though.
hubie.png

yea there are a lot of confounding factors. With that being said there is strong evidence that vegetarian diets at the very least lessen comorbidities and metabolic aberrations that lead to death eg. Cholesterol, carcinogenesis. But with medications and modern science accounting for that i dunno. I dont think it has as much to do with eating meat as it does with the lifestyle or culture of whoever adopts that diet. America and Western culture is not a good place to study this perfectly. Vegans and vegetarians may tend to be more health conscious overall further confounding the data. All things equal a purely plant based diet is probably healthier.

Then not eating food is prolly even healthier than a purely plant based diet, with all that plant cholesterol, photosynthesis.

But I'm not tryna be a twig anymore so I'll live a shorter, more brolic life (maybe).
mjgrin.png

Back
Top Bottom