STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Leg Day.
birdman2.png
I feel that, I need to start the week off with something excited after splurging all weekend.

Legs tomorrow ole great one!

I've seen alot of results doing about 80 to 100 push about 4 or 5 days a week for the past 8 months :pimp:

I mean this entirely without shade, but that regimen is undefeated for the untrained and uninitiated.

A coach once told 13 year old me to do 100 pushups everyday of the offseason, and to get back with him when the season started.

I actually did it, every single day. Still remember marveling at how my body noticeably changed within a month or two. It was probably what spurred a lifetime love and appreciation for strength training and fitness.

Yall can say what you want about heavy cardio but it works. Ive just been waiting for dudes to get tired on the mat and go in for the sub. Once I start hearing that heavy breathing I go on offense. :lol:

I mean this entirely without shade, but that regimen is undefeated for the untrained and uninitiated.

A coach once told 13 year old me to do 100 pushups everyday of the offseason, and to get back with him when the season started.

I actually did it, every single day. Still remember marveling at how my body noticeably changed within a month or two. It was probably what spurred a lifetime love and appreciation for strength training and fitness.

Every time I take a pause from working out and come back (I’m not taking days/weeks, I mean months) I generally can use pushups to assess getting my strength back. In the beginning they are a ***** but as a couple weeks go by I can get back to racking them up.

I usually throw them in at my ends of my workout now in between HIIT/Core/Cardio sessions

Every time I take a pause from working out and come back (I’m not taking days/weeks, I mean months) I generally can use pushups to assess getting my strength back. In the beginning they are a ***** but as a couple weeks go by I can get back to racking them up.

I usually throw them in at my ends of my workout now in between HIIT/Core/Cardio sessions

No wonder y'all be fasting, y'all don't be putting in that work.
picard.png

Dudes outchea only working out during the summer or winter solstice.
mjtf.png

Back
Top Bottom