STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Do you use a workout log? If not, you have to start one now! Having track of past workouts, measurements, weights, etc. es key for progression and hitting plateus...

I did this workout log PDF for a spanish bodybuilding forum: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5EUEFSO8p5FMmg3V1l5dE9tWWM

It's 2 pages, a measurements one and the log, print the pages you need... I basically do mine with that only by hand in a notebook... It's in spanish but it's pretty understable and basic, I could translate it if you need...

Last edited:
I posted this in my motivation thread...but I also wanted to share it with you guys in case you haven't seen it. It gives me a lot of motivation every time I watch, hope that it can do the same for some of you. 8)

Do you use a workout log? If not, you have to start one now! Having track of past workouts, measurements, weights, etc. es key for progression and hitting plateus...
I did this workout log PDF for a spanish bodybuilding forum: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5EUEFSO8p5FMmg3V1l5dE9tWWM
It's 2 pages, a measurements one and the log, print the pages you need... I basically do mine with that only by hand in a notebook... It's in spanish but it's pretty understable and basic, I could translate it if you need...

I just bought a composition book and recorded any and all info in there regarding calories and weights regarding lifting.

I'm glad my girl is into running it makes it harder to not want to workout especially when she calls me out when I get lazy.

Another late night jog, few small/healthy meals with good protein and minimal fat..... It's easy to start, harder to keep this routine up. Took it light today because my muscles still aching from that hike. Tomorrow I will be going hard and rest the next... I'm shooting for at least 5 days with 2 days rest

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/most_lifters_are_still_beginners
Here's a link where mark rippetoe creater of starting strength talks about putting 60 lbs on beginners in 6 to 8 months. Sure your gonna add a little fat in the process but if you wanna make dramatic changes to your body and quick you eat eat and eat some more. This is how starting strength is meant to be done. Don't think it's gonna work as well eating 500 over maintenance. If your only concern is abs then dont do it that way but guy was asking how to bulk up

If your days of workout overule your days of rest your not giving your tissues proper tme to rebuild while consuming the right things your body needs to rebuild ( naturally no supplements etc. ), you need 48 hrs of rest in between REAL workouts.

Don't wonder why you aren't noticing results.

If your days of workout overule your days of rest your not giving your tissues proper tme to rebuild while consuming the right things your body needs to rebuild ( naturally no supplements etc. ), you need 48 hrs of rest in between REAL workouts.
Don't wonder why you aren't noticing results.
Totally agree with this. M--W-F is all you need. Begginers should do full body these days. When that becomes too much switch to push/pull alternating days then you could move to a push/pull/legs. You don't need a ton of bicep work just stick with the compound lifts and eat to grow. You'll never be 200lbs eating like a 150 lb man.

ant tips on losing face weight? does it slim down as you lose body fat %?

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/most_lifters_are_still_beginners
Here's a link where mark rippetoe creater of starting strength talks about putting 60 lbs on beginners in 6 to 8 months. Sure your gonna add a little fat in the process but if you wanna make dramatic changes to your body and quick you eat eat and eat some more. This is how starting strength is meant to be done. Don't think it's gonna work as well eating 500 over maintenance. If your only concern is abs then dont do it that way but guy was asking how to bulk up

Dont know if I agree. I did this last year and uped my bench and strength but never got big. I am going to try a new approach. Im going to try the 2 excercises for 2 sets each and see if that works...It should take me about 15min each day which should be weird . The 4 hour body book says this works so we'll see.

Dont know if I agree. I did this last year and uped my bench and strength but never got big. I am going to try a new approach. Im going to try the 2 excercises for 2 sets each and see if that works...It should take me about 15min each day which should be weird . The 4 hour body book says this works so we'll see.
If you didn't get bigger you weren't eating enough plain and simple. He recommends 6000 calories a day in that article. People so underestimate the value of food when it comes to getting bigger. Everybody thinks the exercise alone does it but it's the quality food that packs on the muscle. I know guys juicing that can't grow because they refuse to listen too.

Feels good to be back with my old name.

xqaf7w21y2kzyi237i63.jpeg

Nice physique, Tim. See you on that Chris Jones body-type.

For motivation: Greg Plitt videos/speechees.

YouTube Channels/Personalities I follow: Physiques of Greatness, Matt Ogus, Chris Lavado, Kara Leigh.

Kara's been posting some good, healthy food recipes lately. Plus as a bonus she's cute.

For those that follow/love "Zyzz," Adam Charlton has great aesthetics. Claims "natty."

What you guys think about Mike Chang from Six Pack Shortcuts? Seems to have a large following equivalent to the amount of critics.

Back
Top Bottom