STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

October 2012

April 2013
Nothing to write home about but i have more definition at 213lbs.
Very hairy chest so took pic with jersey on LOL

Last edited:
I'm cutting right now and getting stronger...it's crazy lol

same here

wish bulking was easy tho.. maybe because i was dirty bulking and nasty food makes me lazy as hell.

im already excited for fall/winter

school and finals have really been ******g me up the past month. just been eating out a lot, not getting enough sleep...can't wait to get back on that grind forreal after this semester is over.

what do you guys think about atg squats by the way? i keep hearing differing opinions about them. i just started doing them a couple weeks ago with lighter weight on hypertrophy days and i can definitely feel more activation in my legs, all the way up to my hip flexor. i'm planning on alternating between high reps/lighter weight atg and low reps/heavier weight hitting parallel.

earlier was going to post how ****** up my diet gets the couple days after a weekend of going extra hard. barely eating, eating junk, no sleep, no energy...

decided to stop using that as an excuse...

hit the weights...

new PR...

makes no damn sense sometimes

The 2 LA Fitness gyms by me annoy me. No boxing equipment or heavy bags. Only one of them has a gym but its further and its a tiny, tiny court. I'd do so much more cardio with boxing or basketball as an option.

Did legs yesterday.

Squats
Stiff leg deadlift
Box Jumps
Calves
Hamstring Curls

was content with my squat. Still at working sets of 315lbs. Did 2 sets 4 reps then 3 reps. I think im going to start going up to 335lbs for 1 or 2 reps next week just to change it up.

rest day today - light 3 mile jog im thinking outside

Thursday - chest
Friday - Dead lift

I hate these comments. You put a ton of people in those same conditions and they won't look anything like that lol
Maybe because he gets paid to workout and be in good shape all the time? I see dudes all the time with better physiques then that anyway, no homo. You need to realize a lot of these pics you see of athletes are enhanced wether you want to believe it or not pal. 

My box is doing a week of Hero WODs this week..

Monday's was:

"Badger"

Complete three rounds for time of:
30 Squat clean 42.5/30Kg
30 Pull-ups
Run 800 meters

Pretty horrible run after the squat cleans. My time was around 35 mins

Today's I have done before which is one of the worst!:

'The Seven'

Seven rounds for time of:
7 Handstand push-ups
7 Thruster @ 62.5/42.5
7 Knees to elbows
7 Deadlift @ 110/80Kg
7 Burpees
7 Kettlebell swings 32/24Kg
7 Pull-ups

Fun times!

I'm a senior about to graduate HS, and I'm going to the University of Georgia in the fall. I'm trying to play club soccer, but I'm really small. 5'9" 120 lbs. I'm definitely trying to get to around 135-140 this summer. I have experience with weightlifting and I absolutely love athletic lifts like power cleans, squats, snatch. I have 2 questions.

-Will working out 5 days a week be detrimental to me? Because I'm trying to get bigger, but I'm also concerned about the bigger I get, getting slower. I definitely don't want to lose ANY speed. I really need to get faster.

-Can someone recommend a good, good tasting whey protein that's not incredibly expensive?

Thanks!

I'm a senior about to graduate HS, and I'm going to the University of Georgia in the fall. I'm trying to play club soccer, but I'm really small. 5'9" 120 lbs. I'm definitely trying to get to around 135-140 this summer. I have experience with weightlifting and I absolutely love athletic lifts like power cleans, squats, snatch. I have 2 questions.

-Will working out 5 days a week be detrimental to me? Because I'm trying to get bigger, but I'm also concerned about the bigger I get, getting slower. I definitely don't want to lose ANY speed. I really need to get faster.

-Can someone recommend a good, good tasting whey protein that's not incredibly expensive?

Thanks!

Find some sort of track/sprint workout. Also lift, you won't get slower if you're gaining functional muscle

Just read that high protein diets can lower testosterone.

Low-carb,high protein diets and erectile dysfunction: Men may also notice that orgasms are less intense, the volume of ejaculate is reduced and recovery time increases between erections.

I honestly remember saying to myself after i was finished with a lady friend that that didn't feel as good as it normally does.....i was like hmmm oh well. This may help explain it.

Last edited:
Just read that high protein diets can lower testosterone.

Low-carb,high protein diets and erectile dysfunction: Men may also notice that orgasms are less intense, the volume of ejaculate is reduced and recovery time increases between erections.

I honestly remember saying to myself after i was finished with a lady friend that that didn't feel as good as it normally does.....i was like hmmm oh well. This may help explain it.

which is weird considering semen is pretty much all protein mixed with some water, and other bodily fluids, plasma, urine, body acids, etc.

Back
Top Bottom