STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Best kicks I ever worked out in were these

lebron-4-black-crimson-323.jpg

these are like boots :lol:

I've never owned a pair of boots but I imagine they feel like the this sneaker. These feel so heavy for athletic kicks, lol

And people still have the audacity to question that man. Hardest working athlete in his sport & it's not even close.

Hard work, dedication. The greatest of his era.

He's one of my favorites but I find myself hating on him at times. I hate that he doesn't have competition, except for Cotto. I know he makes it look easy but most of his competitors are trash.

Suspended my gym membership. Gonna go another month or so without lifting. Calisthenics is gonna be the move.

Suspended my gym membership. Gonna go another month or so without lifting. Calisthenics is gonna be the move.
I get tempted to go back to straight calisthenics, but I've fallen in love with strength training. I try and stick with a healthy balance between both. Have a feeling I'll be doing a lot of calisthenics this week to give my knee a break.

Could someone post a mock diet for me? Just one typical day.

I'm 6'3" 175. Ideally would like to get to around 190-200. Split consists of Push/Pull/Legs/Light Cardio, Boxing.

Just basically need some creativity when it comes to meals.

romaleos are just not in my budget right now. i'm going to squat in the gym next week without shoes and see how that feels. can't do it at our work gym cause that concrete slab is filthy.

I get tempted to go back to straight calisthenics, but I've fallen in love with strength training. I try and stick with a healthy balance between both. Have a feeling I'll be doing a lot of calisthenics this week to give my knee a break.

With school getting hectic and my hours being cut at work I have no choice til I'm back in the black. I'm been doing that Spartacus workout for the past 3 weeks so it won't be bad. I just need increase my pushups and incorporate pull ups & jump roping.

With school getting hectic and my hours being cut at work I have no choice til I'm back in the black. I'm been doing that Spartacus workout for the past 3 weeks so it won't be bad. I just need increase my pushups and incorporate pull ups & jump roping.
I feel ya. As long as you're creative, calisthenics are more than enough. Air squats, bodyweight lunges, step ups, one legged deadlifts, etc. are nice lower body options. The rope is more than enough for calves. Mines have come a long way this winter due to the roping.

Syntha 6 on sale at vitamin world. $20 shipped for 2.9lbs:

http://slickdeals.net/f/6008810-Vit...2-91lbs-BSN-Syntha-6-Protein-Powder-New-19-94

Vitamin World offers 30% off Your Entire Purchase. Discount appears during checkout. Save an extra 10% off with promotional code VW707. Shipping is $1.95. Thanks Lubo8362

Note, refer to forum thread for additional information

https://www.vitaminworld.com/protei...ext&siteid=lw9MynSeamY-Pt26nqQs_tT.tzHpHY9deQ

The strawberry is goddamn delicious.

If I was on a bulk I`d cop but that profile is terrible for cutting.

That Twinlab protein from bb.com is pretty good.

I got the vanilla. I wish the deal was still going on so I could've grabbed the triple choco one.

Just made these:

Ingredients
1 whole egg
1 egg white
1/4 cup cashews (or almonds or macadamia nuts)
1/8 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup Cinnamon Roll Myofusion
1/8 cup instant oats
1/8 cup almond milk (or rice milk or carton coconut milk)
1/2 bar (50 grams) dark chocolate (I used 85 %)
Directions
Preheat oven to 340 degrees F (170C).
Blend eggs, cashews, flour, protein powder, oats, and almond milk.
Once blended, pour batter into donut tray.
Bake donuts for 20 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.
While donuts are cooling, melt chocolate. (It's best to do it in a glass bowl over boiling water.)
Once chocolate liquifies, pour it over donuts and then transfer the donuts to the fridge so the chocolate can set.
Eat them all. Don't share.
Protein Donuts PDF (96.2 KB)

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size (1 donut, recipe yields 5)
Amount per serving
Calories 168
Total Fat10 g
Total Carb7 g
Protein10 g
Fiber4 g

My changes:
i did 3 whites instead of a whole and a white
Did 1/4c flax instead of oats
Used Trutein cinnabun (2 scoops)

Next time i'll do 1/4c almond milk instead, it was a bit dry although it did rise, I just think it needed a bit more liquid

Nutrition with my changes, for the whole recipe:
Total: 528C 32Carb/23DFiber=9 Net Carbs 20Fat 72Pro

Last edited:
If I know I'm doing cario..

I'm wearing AM 2011s.. flyknit trainers.. or flyknit racers..

But if I'm gonna just lift for an hr real quick.. I wear anything in my rotation..

Could someone post a mock diet for me? Just one typical day.

I'm 6'3" 175. Ideally would like to get to around 190-200. Split consists of Push/Pull/Legs/Light Cardio, Boxing.

Just basically need some creativity when it comes to meals.

Just made these:

Ingredients
1 whole egg
1 egg white
1/4 cup cashews (or almonds or macadamia nuts)
1/8 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup Cinnamon Roll Myofusion
1/8 cup instant oats
1/8 cup almond milk (or rice milk or carton coconut milk)
1/2 bar (50 grams) dark chocolate (I used 85 %)
Directions
Preheat oven to 340 degrees F (170C).
Blend eggs, cashews, flour, protein powder, oats, and almond milk.
Once blended, pour batter into donut tray.
Bake donuts for 20 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.
While donuts are cooling, melt chocolate. (It's best to do it in a glass bowl over boiling water.)
Once chocolate liquifies, pour it over donuts and then transfer the donuts to the fridge so the chocolate can set.
Eat them all. Don't share.
Protein Donuts PDF (96.2 KB)

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size (1 donut, recipe yields 5)
Amount per serving
Calories 168
Total Fat10 g
Total Carb7 g
Protein10 g
Fiber4 g

My changes:
i did 3 whites instead of a whole and a white
Did 1/4c flax instead of oats
Used Trutein cinnabun (2 scoops)

Next time i'll do 1/4c almond milk instead, it was a bit dry although it did rise, I just think it needed a bit more liquid

Nutrition with my changes, for the whole recipe:
Total: 528C 32Carb/23DFiber=9 Net Carbs 20Fat 72Pro
Do these even taste at all like donuts?

Close enough for my taste buds. IMHO it's all in what you choose to flavor em with, what powder you use.

They're obviously not going to taste as rich as the traditional variety, but then again i'd feel like **** eating and knowing one of the OG's probably is worse for me than the 9 I was able to cook up for the mentioned macros.

Did 3:49 at the Pittsburgh marathon today. Had to take three dumps and lost 10 minutes in the bathroom. 3:30 is the goal for the fall.

romaleos are just not in my budget right now. i'm going to squat in the gym next week without shoes and see how that feels. can't do it at our work gym cause that concrete slab is filthy.

Barefoot will give a little more stable filling but won't give that lifted heel feeling. Try this:

-Load your weight,
-grab two small wheel weights like a 2.5 would work perfect.
-Place them about shoulder with apart on the ground.
-Have your shoes on and unrack the weight for your set and walk back onto the weights so only your heel is on the weight and toes on the ground.
-And squat. It'll help you get deeper and help with form.

I have a pic on my instagram if you wanna look. Instagram.com/123_kidd

Did 3:49 at the Pittsburgh marathon today. Had to take three dumps and lost 10 minutes in the bathroom. 3:30 is the goal for the fall.

What time was the marathon and what did you eat 24 - 48hrs before the race?

What time was the marathon and what did you eat 24 - 48hrs before the race?
It was a 7am. I'm not a noob when it comes to my pre-race diet. I can't remember the last time I had this problem. I did my normal routine leading into the race. Just didn't get all the poop out beforehand.

thanks ekin23 i'll do that. since earlier this year, i've been working on squat mobility. no more quarter/poor rom squats for me. i've had to go much, much lighter but i'm finally coming along nicely with my squat depth. it's been a difficult task though because my knees are in really bad shape and my flexibility is poor. i think raising my heels will also help me initiate the movement back up from the bottom of the squat.

Back
Top Bottom