STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man i can't feel full unless i have some sort of carbs....i don't know how you guys completely cut out carbs. I have chicken and broccoli almost every day for lunch and i have that empty full feeling...i hate it...get home and before the gym have an uncrustable or a peanut butter sandwich...the bread is soooooo good.

Did shoulders yesterday. Kept the weight low since i hurt my back squatting yesterday (the floor is uneven i swear :lol:) but did a lot of lateral raises since i can really feel the burn when i do them. Off day today cardio saturday then helping my mom move aka a work out in itself carrying furniture. Sunday i want to do back if i can.

Man i can't feel full unless i have some sort of carbs....i don't know how you guys completely cut out carbs. I have chicken and broccoli almost every day for lunch and i have that empty full feeling...i hate it...get home and before the gym have an uncrustable or a peanut butter sandwich...the bread is soooooo good.

Did shoulders yesterday. Kept the weight low since i hurt my back squatting yesterday (the floor is uneven i swear :lol:) but did a lot of lateral raises since i can really feel the burn when i do them. Off day today cardio saturday then helping my mom move aka a work out in itself carrying furniture. Sunday i want to do back if i can.

Same way about carbs. I dont get "full" eating just protein. Need some type of carbs

Today was leg day
Front squats (205,215,225)x8
Barbell step ups (145lbs 10 each leg)x3
Single leg hamstring curls (180lbs)x3
Seated Hamstring curls (150lbs) with standing calf raises (180lbs)superset x3
Hack squat (130lbs)x3 1st time doing it.

Abs (hanging over the head leg raises)

After this workout my legs didn't feel like jello like how other say after leg day.

Why is that? Do I need more sets, reps or volume.
How often do you work legs? I know for me once I switched from hitting them once a week to twice a week I never got the could barely walk up the stairs soreness anymore

Today was leg day
Front squats (205,215,225)x8
Barbell step ups (145lbs 10 each leg)x3
Single leg hamstring curls (180lbs)x3
Seated Hamstring curls (150lbs) with standing calf raises (180lbs)superset x3
Hack squat (130lbs)x3 1st time doing it.

Abs (hanging over the head leg raises)

After this workout my legs didn't feel like jello like how other say after leg day.

Why is that? Do I need more sets, reps or volume.
How often do you work legs? I know for me once I switched from hitting them once a week to twice a week I never got the could barely walk up the stairs soreness anymore

I only do legs once a week. That's my B leg day. My A day has back squats and lunges. I do have that jelly feeling while workingout but as soon as I leave the gym. It's gone.

Been ******** my brains out all week, when will this madness end 
sick.gif

Just bought a tub of syntha 6 choco milkshake, best tasting protein ever, hell even the best chocolate drink i ever tasted. **** is the truth

Last edited:
Did TRX for the first time today. I'm a believer now. Getting certified to teach that in a few weeks. And will be incorporating some of those moves into my stuff (considering our gym just has the straps lying around). Anyone else try it? Good for a few specific things, but not a replacement to most of course.
I've never tried it but I see alot of the trainers in my gym using it with their clients. Seems like most of those trainers just use it because its more interesting than the basics (not saying ur gonna do that). Would u mind talking about some of the specific things TRX is good for?

got a damb sports hernia... no more weights for a while... going to the doc to see about it Monday morning. feels bad man...

Hit the gym for the first time in 3 months this week since my surgery (removal of half my right lung).

My lung capacity is only 57% so I need to exercise as much as possible to increase it. Managed to run for 350 meters at 8,5km/hour before running out of breath.

what happened to your lung?
I had a very rare congenital defect called pulmonary sequestration.
Around the start of october I coughed up large blood clots which I have done before when I had pneumonia a few years back. There was no sign of pneumonia or anything else on a regular CT scan though so they did another one with constrast fluid which showed the disorder. I had an aorta sized artery going from my aorta right next to my heart into my right lung.
The arterial pressure was too high because of the size of the artery and its branching off into half of my right lung and I had a small tear causing a small lung hemorrhage. If the tear was any bigger I would've died.
I saw one of the top lung surgeons in my country immediately and got surgery a few days later on the 17th of october.

Half of my right lung was removed by laparoscopy. The surgery went very well despite having a relatively high chance of dying because it also happened to be one of the most complex cases of that particular defect the surgeon had ever seen.

Last edited:
Did TRX for the first time today. I'm a believer now. Getting certified to teach that in a few weeks. And will be incorporating some of those moves into my stuff (considering our gym just has the straps lying around). Anyone else try it? Good for a few specific things, but not a replacement to most of course.
Why are you getting certified?

I ONCE ROCKED MY TRAINING MASK TO THE GYM. OWNER GOES. JUST MAKE SURE U DONT DIE IN HERE. LOL I DID TREADMILL W MASK AND WEIGHTED VEST

WAS DEF NOT DOING IT

Saw a dude at the gym with one of those masks.

he thought he was doing it :lol:
There's 3-4 guys at my gym with them on. One of them is nuts, dudes runs around the basketball court on the roof top with the parachute thing.

I guess someone was on a roid rage tonight. I got to the gym, and saw this dude outside the gym screaming at the top of his lungs arguing with the security guard. He pushed the security guard back and the guard pepper sprayed the guy. Staff members called 911.

Back
Top Bottom