STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

We dont have a decline bench where i work, so some "intuitive" dude decided that it would be logical to take an incline bench and lay on it backwards.

Poor dude doesnt realize that just because your feet are above your head, doesnt mean youre declined. So sad.

Had a GREAT day in the gym today, really blew off some steam and pushed myself hard. I don't know if they need be taken every time you workout, but  this pre-workout gave me more energy and really had me focused in there. Did four sets of 275 on the squat plate machine, and 330 on calf raises. I'm now trying to channel all of my anger and release it all while in the gym, have to take your frustrations out on something.

We dont have a decline bench where i work, so some "intuitive" dude decided that it would be logical to take an incline bench and lay on it backwards.

Poor dude doesnt realize that just because your feet are above your head, doesnt mean youre declined. So sad.

The visual has me :rofl:.

Jason Blaha on incline a few days back :lol:

Quote:

So Ive started my first cut, 7 days in, and its kinda rough. I'm doing 40/40/20, 2630 cals. One thing I'm noticing is that I'm not able to hit daily calorie allowance, by the end of the day I'm usually at an 1,000-1200 calorie deficit, plus i get hungry very quickly after eating. Any advice or suggestions on what i should change or do different would be appreciated
 Mann SMH, disregard about that 1000-1200 cal deficit, silly me was looking at the wrong numbers

Nay...make your own. Cheaper & MUCH better.
Indeed. My mom copped a blender from Costco and has been making drinks of all sorts. She's on this juicing trend too. :/

I went to get my urine and blood tested today. The dude was asking what my diet consists of because the protein level is high :lol:

I went first thing this morning and didn't eat anything. I had the ON whey last night after the gym. I guess I know it contains ample protein and not false advertising :lol:

Using incline upside down activates abductors.

Bro science

the good thing about preworkouts like that is you truly only need one scoop max. and with that conqu3r, depending on the person, you can get great energy and pump from 1/2 scoop and there's no need to stack with anything. you also get in your dose of creatine for the day.

For those of you that have versa grip did you buy the pro one or classic. and whats the difference I know the classic one cost 39 and the pro cost 52 so I might go with the cheapest lol.

Gotta little DOMS this morning from going back to heavy squatting after a week of vacation. Picked up some bands for mobility work.

Last edited:
That is a question I have...

For those that use wireless headphones in the gym, which one do you guys use? I use wired earbuds now, but they eventually short out. They get damaged from when I do squats, and such too.

I don't mind spending around $50, but I'm not paying OD prices for gym headphones.

Bought a pair of "sport" headphones from mei electronics or whatever.   Was on slickdeals $50 marked down to $15.  Figured hey they are sport maybe they will last.  NOPE.  Had the left headphone die yesterday at the gym.  Only lasted a month.  Back to my $4 from Five Below that i was using prior. 

I sweat a lot and it seems like i am always getting sweat out of my ear and it ruins the headphones.  Never spending a ton of money on a pair for the gym i know ill break them

yeah im having that problem twice too and its always the left ear that starts to short out. They always say they are "sport" headphones. Nobody makes waterproof headphones?

Copped my wife a Ninja blender a few weeks back and i man does that thing pulverize. Makes the kale taste more manageable. 

ive been using the klipsch s4i for about 2 years now for my workouts and havent had any problems. they seem to be made really well.

I use Skullcandy Chops. One pair usually lasts me about a year and a half. My favorite earbuds for working out.

ive been using the klipsch s4i for about 2 years now for my workouts and havent had any problems. they seem to be made really well.
Those headphones are top notch, but the quality is meh. I wasnt super careful with them, but didnt abuse them either and they lasted me about only 6-8 months.

Everyone at my gym uses either iPhone/Galaxy headphones or Beats. I use Sol Republic's and never had a problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom