STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

juice talk was very interesting, gave me a few laughs cuz I definitely understand both ends of the spectrum but due to pending career opportunities I can't really experiment with my body the way that I'd like to. 

I knew the basics of what people were taking in high school (orals, deca, pretty much all that bs including fake test) but I could never really bring myself to try it since I had felt like I was in pretty good shape without them.

fas forward a year and a half and  I'm definitely stronger than I was inn high school with more definitive muscle tone but I feel bloated in certain areas that I wasn't bloated in before. I'm tweaking with my diet a lot, but at this point I'd rather be the way I was in high school without losing strength.

but I have a few friends in the music/movie industry that juice and the've really opened my eyes to the benefits of correct cycles obviously beginning with test and moving forward from there with stuff like tren, anodrol, winni, hgh and so on and so forth.

in all honesty the kind of access they have to some of these supplements/hormones along with discipline and intelligence with their stacks and cycles has me seriously considering trying out a legit cycle and seeing how it goes.

regardless, I deff liked the discussion. 

@Dropten  I just had a quick question for you, is there any age that you'd consider experimentation to be dangerous/risky? I'm like a pretty organized/strict person so I'd like to remove the human error factor out of the situation as much as possible on my end.

@Dropten
 I just had a quick question for you, is there any age that you'd consider experimentation to be dangerous/risky? I'm like a pretty organized/strict person so I'd like to remove the human error factor out of the situation as much as possible on my end.
Rule of thumb is mid to late 20s. I think it should be changed to early 30's :lol:
But it depends on what your taking. Alot of the protocols and rules need updating, but guys and internet peeps seem to stick to them for what ever reason. Like the rule for a begininer is Test E for their first cycle. 2inj a week for 12 weeks. I honestly think it should be changed to Test prop for 8 weeks as a first cycle. Test E has far more sides than prop and prop leaves the system faster. And Test E takes longer to do its work. Prop results can begin is 2 weeks, while E will take up to a month to start working. I guess because you have to inj prop EOD ( I prefer ED) instead of 2x/week like E. Eiher way, Id never recommend Test E to anyone unless its for TRT or cruises between blasts.

You say you're just out of HS? I wouldnt take the leap just yet. Give yourself to atleast 25yo. And dont go crazy taking this and taking that. Stick with test and stay away from the orals if you can.

Last edited:
dropten dropten

Word appreciate it bro...I'll be turning 19 here soon (graduated a year early), but I was just curious as to when a good time to manipulate with my body chemistry would be lol. I deff wouldn't mess with orals as I've seen some close friends do some pretty irreversible damage to their bodies at such a young age. But I'm definitely interested in experimenting with test for sure. But I guess mid 20s to early 30s would make a lot of sense in my personal situation that I will have either found a career path different than my intended one or I stay on it lol

Lollll. Aw man...........seen this too many times.

Drop.........seriously..........if you don't respond to gear you're doing it wrong or the source of product is garbage. I've never heard or seen anyone I know not respond.

That has gotta be a blow to ones ego.

Last edited:
Lollll. Aw man...........seen this too many times.

Drop.........seriously..........if you don't respond to gear you're doing it wrong or the source of product is garbage. I've never heard or seen anyone I know not respond.

That has gotta be a blow to ones ego.
nah. Everyone responds for the most part, its just that some respond better than others. Some hardly respond at all. And this is not assumptions cause ive done cycles with people with the same juice from the same place. Not matter what you take, it all boils down to genetics. Genetics just doesnt say how big youll get but how well youll respond to gear. This is what makes pro bbers pros.
You have guys in the npc that wont break 220lbs in the off season that take more juice than lets say, Phil Heath. Same with guys on the forums. They list their cycles and post a pic of them selves and im thinking 'do you even juice'. And this forum would be about gear from a specific source, so everyone on that forum is getting it from the same place.

heres another example of how genetics play a major role with juice. A guy that I handle in his mid 40s has been on tren for over 2 years. Yep 2 years. And get this, he gets no negative side affects besides his balls hurting from time to time. His BP is fine, his cholesterol is fine, all his blood works checks ok.
Hes str8 honest and open with his doc about the juice also. He's a ******* alien or something. And I know exactly what he take and where he gets it cause I lay everything out for him. At first I advised against it but he knows his body more than I do. 8 weeks for me and I want the tren out of my body, but I respond to it better than he does. Theres another guy I handle whos taken the same cycle that had me looking my best ever from the same source and when he was done he hardly made a change.
juice response is all about genetics.

To get to that level of phil heats and colemans, you have to not only respond well, but be able to be on for long durations and its all about genetics

Last edited:
Lol that sucks man. I mean imo youd have to have some crappy genetics I mean damn. O yea I understand we all respond diff/diff sides an genetics def matters also. Non responder though....sheesh

Last edited:
Lol that sucks man. I mean imo youd have to have some crappy genetics I mean damn.
Yea it does suck. I guess thats why dudes OD with dosages. They do the normal cycle and dont see good results like the other guy, so they think they need more and more.
Before you know it, health problems arise.

Lol that sucks man. I mean imo youd have to have some crappy genetics I mean damn. O yea I understand we all respond diff/diff sides an genetics def matters also. Non responder though....sheesh

lol it's crazy how different bodies respond tho. for example one of my friends is a crazy smoker that occasionally messed with that white while on his cycle but he is still in ridiculous shape(he eats well)...however I think he said he's also taking what some call some street miracle pill that burns hella fat even when he eats bad. However one of his homies is on the same cycle/stack and his estrogen levels are out of the roof and he's had same pretty negative effects even though he's crazy disciplined...only thing his physician could really attribute it to was genetics. And the guys family is pretty healthy too. It's crazy though for sure. I guess that's where I'm a little scared.

Man...F them crossfit chicks. All they ever talk about is crossfit and twerking their bodies...like ma I can dig that you can run, do hang clings, pull up...but can you f?

Ive actually never met a girl thats into like that, maybe 1 or 2 who have done it but never a dedicated one.

Id let them talk all day then **** the dog **** outta them 

It's huge here in Kc. Meet people who do it all the time. Workout cats are to intense. I'm trying to be in shape, eat right, stay slim...I appreciate the info but they stay trying to get me into it. 'You have the perfect body type' 'if you do x you'll dominate' 'come on you should just do x sets with me' makes me feel bad cuz they are ripped, but that sacrifice is to much for me.

I was thinking about this earlier today while checking out the CF games.

I can fully appreciate and admire the dedication and commitment this kind of lifestyle requires but i also feel like there needs to be some balance in life.

Yeah being "shredded" (word to the other thread) is an awesome concept and ideal for most people but whats the cost to benefit ratio? Ive always said it in here, and i still feel this way. Ill glAdly hold onto an extra few lbs if it means i can still enjoy life without any extrA stress. Friends want to go out for wings or some late night pizza? Im in. The experience of enjoying life and having that experience with friends is far greater than those few extra calories.

As long as im injury free, pain free, can maintain my movement skills and am healthy physiogically, im good. Im not about to revolve my life around the attainment of a construct if "perfection".

At 6'0, if i can stay within my 180-185 range im fine with everything else.

Posted this in the pseudo fitness thread. Not sure why there's two now haha, but I'm guessing this is the proper thread. 

So I would say I am that dreaded skinny fat body type. I'm skinny everywhere, but I have a belly. James Harden swag that needs to be gone. I'm 5' 11'' 155 pounds. 

I want to gain muscle/mass and I'm a beginner so I was going to hop on the Stronglift routine. For the routine you are supposed to eat in excess. Is that what I should do in order to gain mass, or should I eat less because I do want to lose my skinny fatness (typically the core area). I know there's no spot reducing, but I'm not sure how to diet in order to gain muscle, and lose the fat?

Any thing you guys can teach me?

Appreciate it. 
Could anyone help me with this? I know I need to eat more to gain mass since I'm skinny, but how do I also lose weight in my gut, chest area as well? 

Back
Top Bottom