STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

laugh.gif

Strong pull though, gotta fix my poverty DL
mean.gif

I'm 5'8, weigh 135 and I'm looking to put a little mass on.
Any help with a grocery list to eat healthy.
Also any tips on workouts.

I'm 5'8, weigh 135 and I'm looking to put a little mass on.
Any help with a grocery list to eat healthy.
Also any tips on workouts.
Gotta get those calories in man! Lean bulk phase. I would do a lot of compound lifts to grow overall mass. So stick with squats deads bench and ohp. And getting enough calories is crucial when trying to bulk up. 

this board has been moving slow lately, what's every one up to.

I think I need to start giving bi's and tri's their own day again.

Idk. if i'm just fatigued from doing my main lift that day (chest) or I Lose motivation but it's just not the same lifting arms with another muscle group.

Idk. if i'm just fatigued from doing my main lift that day (chest) or I Lose motivation but it's just not the same lifting arms with another muscle group.
You gotta talk about BCAAs or protein powder bro didn't you know that, lifting is an afterthought.

I could never do frequent arm days, too damn boring.

I started a youtube? Lol

And how are you doing the accessories? Like, are you trying to overload on them also? And is the main goal to get the main lifts up or more so bodybuilding?

Chillin' over here. For some stupid reason, today I decided to see if I could still squat 405 after doing a set of 13 at 315. The lower back pump from the set of 315 was ridiculous (I squat low bar). However, the 405 felt somewhat easier than the last time I tried that kind of weight. High rep squats might be the truth, yo.

Last edited:
@bigboss. an all bi tri day can be one of the hardest most taxing workouts you do.
:See CT fletchers armed war fare,
walking out the gym barely able to drink your protein drink is a great feeling.
I also never did arms every week though. just every other week, the week i didnt dedicate a day to them i would throw in a little during chest or back day.

Chillin' over here. For some stupid reason, today I decided to see if I could still squat 405 after doing a set of 13 at 315. The lower back pump from the set of 315 was ridiculous (I squat low bar). However, the 405 felt somewhat easier than the last time I tried that kind of weight. High rep squats might be the truth, yo.

I've been doing more high rep also lost the desire to go for them big 405+ squats.

them pause squats doe... OMG try adding those in .

I started a youtube? Lol

And how are you doing the accessories? Like, are you trying to overload on them also? And is the main goal to get the main lifts up or more so bodybuilding?

Use clamps pls

bigboss bigboss
Appreciate it man. Im so close! Lol

Im prepping for my meet end of august, let me know if you guys what me to touch on a certain topic.

@BIGBOSS
Appreciate it man. Im so close! Lol

Im prepping for my meet end of august, let me know if you guys what me to touch on a certain top
You'll get there, show your girl some more and it will happen for sure 
laugh.gif

Always like DL stuff since I need help on them most, and benching big boy weight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom