STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What do you guys think of the original 20 Rep Squat Program? With the fall semester coming up, I'm thinking I should make my workouts as short as possible to make more time for studying. That, and with the new students, I'll consistently be waiting 5-15min for a bench or squat rack.

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/20_Rep_Squats

• Behind-the-Neck Press: 3x12
  • Squat: 1x20
  • Pull-Overs: 1x20
  • Bench Press: 3x12
  • Bent-over Rows: 3x15
  • Stiff-legged Deadlift: 1x15
  • Shrug: 1x15
  • Pull-Overs: 1x20

Last edited:
I started a youtube? Lol

And how are you doing the accessories? Like, are you trying to overload on them also? And is the main goal to get the main lifts up or more so bodybuilding?

Subbed

Thanks! Appreciate the nt support thus far.

BTW whats some new music you guys a playing while in gym? My Playlist is stale af lol
"slave master" - future

"dumpweed" - blink 182

"after dinner payback" - from autumn to ashes

"i've been gone a long time" - everytime i die

"until we die" - escape the fate

"breathe" - skrillex ft. krewella 

"the ecstasy of gold" - ennio morricone (this is when i set up for something epic. the good, the bad, and the ugly theme)

"forever and always" bullet for my valentine

"intertiatic e.s.p." - the mars volta

"it's dangerous business walking out your front door" -  underoath

"knob broke" - young jeezy

"lose it" - atreyu

Last edited:

"after dinner payback" - from autumn to ashes
That entire album is awesome 
pimp.gif

Lets be buddies IRL 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: JPS

That entire album is awesome 
pimp.gif

Lets be buddies IRL 
glasses.gif

man u aint just fambs. u fitness fambs!!!!

but yea listen to alot but that was my recently played.

you can also catch me belting my way by fetty wap or blank space by t-pac swiftkur

I've been contemplating making a youtube channel for a minute now lol, subbed both of u guys
I appreciate that brotha! Hope you like the content. Yea man just make one just do it like nike lol at least to check form and progress lol

Aw thanks man I appreciate you checking it out means a lot! Yup mobility and soft tissue work is a must! Do you do it often? 

No doubt fam, anything to support another NTer out! It's funny, I do almost the exact same warm up for bench :lol:. Start with the same rotator cuff exercises then do some shoulder dislocates and jump into bench. I need to foam roll more often tho, these trigger points are killing me :frown:

No doubt fam, anything to support another NTer out! It's funny, I do almost the exact same warm up for bench
laugh.gif
. Start with the same rotator cuff exercises then do some shoulder dislocates and jump into bench. I need to foam roll more often tho, these trigger points are killing me
frown.gif
I think you was my 300 sub to! haha. Appreciate that man! You're off to a good start with those rotator warm ups! Aw man can't forget the good old foam roller! Thats the money maker right there along with a lacrosse ball! :wink: It hurts but it hurts good! lol Let me know what you think of my foam roll routine 

thanks for the reply bro. any tips for specific food to grab and protien.?
I'm trying to lose these chicken legs dude lol

An

thanks for the reply bro. any tips for specific food to grab and protien.?
I'm trying to lose these chicken legs dude lol

An
Really depends on what you like to eat bro. It just has to fit into your macronutrients. For protein there are so many choices from, chicken,turkey,steak,fish etc. How old are you? And whats your typical day of eating(what do you eat in a whole day) Also what's your training program like? If you want you can email me bro Im glad to help out a brotha out! 

Nearing the end of my bulk. Probably within a pound or two. It was a struggle to pack on the cals because I was so used to eating at maintenance or slightly below. Really opened my eyes how much I was lacking and now I gotta break these new habits I've formed. No more bagels or double chocolate chip muffins. 
ohwell.gif
 Or maybe still a bagel lol

They money I'll save though >>>>>

End of week 4 cut for me. Down a total 7lbs...
Was expecting 10. But i guess the pre cut clean up i started 6 weeks ago took majority of the water weight away. I feel good and have shaped up.

Debating adding more cardio or cutting carbs to half of what im doing. on non work out days. (2 days a week).

Nearing the end of my bulk. Probably within a pound or two. It was a struggle to pack on the cals because I was so used to eating at maintenance or slightly below. Really opened my eyes how much I was lacking and now I gotta break these new habits I've formed. No more bagels or double chocolate chip muffins. :\  Or maybe still a bagel lol

They money I'll save though >>>>>
Aw how I miss the bulk life haha. What's the goal weight before the cut starts? Lol remember to take the cut slowly you don't want to waste a good bulk by losing to much weight to fast causing you to lose that muscle you put on from the bulk. Goodluck not eating muffins gotta work it in those macros haha

Aw how I miss the bulk life haha. What's the goal weight before the cut starts? Lol remember to take the cut slowly you don't want to waste a good bulk by losing to much weight to fast causing you to lose that muscle you put on from the bulk. Goodluck not eating muffins gotta work it in those macros haha
I'm actually just looking to maintain. I started at 177 and I'm somewhere around 188-189 looking to reach 190. I'm training more so for Basketball than aesthetics. I'm 6 foot looking to play more of a guard role so I wasn't sure how big I wanted to get even though you got dudes like Eric Bledsoe running the point at 6'1" 195 with a ton of muscle on him. I just want to see where I can get with 190 and if need be go up from there. Once I crack that 190 I'm just gonna clean up some of the junk I've been using as filler and eat leaner like I was prior. I'll miss the muffins. 
embarassed.gif

Whole process was stressful because I was the fat kid from like 4th grade till my senior year so I have that constant fear of ballooning back to the "blubber nugget" I used to be...according to one kid. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom