STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My whole body is destroyed at the moment because I have 4 days off the gym coming up.

Only thing not sore is my biceps. :x

Gout foot about to be hammered :lol:

Going in to do Heavy PL today and then the DT workout.

#teamdontstop

My back has been extra sore the last couple of days. To the point where either prefer to either lie down on the floor when I'm chillin or standing up. I hate to sit :x

#textingfromthelivingroomfloor

Did Double DT at 155 at 14:34

Ran a mile 6:53

Triples Back Squat 300 lbs

Military Press 3 reps 155lbs

Last edited:
My Powerbeats 2 Wireless finally crapped out on me (Battery dies quickly) Just purchased the Jaybird X2 
nerd.gif

Elliot Hulse looks natural though. He's not anything out of the ordinary for someone that's been working out that long.

This is a pic of Kali muscle when he was just a kid locked up in state prison. This was the only one I could find but he posted a bunch of them somewhere back in the day. Some people just have silly genetics. Not everybody that's huge does gear. You don't see the work that some dudes have put in.

This is a pic of Kali muscle when he was just a kid locked up in state prison. This was the only one I could find but he posted a bunch of them somewhere back in the day. Some people just have silly genetics. Not everybody that's huge does gear. You don't see the work that some dudes have put in.

2 things, he does have great genes but you can get steroids in jail just as easy as you can on the outside, idk how much you know about the system but you tripping if you think dudes in jail ain't on gear.

Second thing, if you think Tyson as a 20 million dollar fight boxer wasn't taking everything he could to get an edge, you're crazy.

Mike had great genetics too, you look at pictures of him as a teen and you could see his potential but Cus had him on steroids since he was 16.

2 things, he does have great genes but you can get steroids in jail just as easy as you can on the outside, idk how much you know about the system but you tripping if you think dudes in jail ain't on gear.

Second thing, if you think Tyson as a 20 million dollar fight boxer wasn't taking everything he could to get an edge, you're crazy.

Mike had great genetics too, you look at pictures of him as a teen and you could see his potential but Cus had him on steroids since he was 16.
There's no gear inside bro. The only pins available are leftover slin pins and you can't pump gear in with anything under an inch. I don't know where you heard that.

Never mind that a full Newport costs $7 the idea of a prisoner having the cake to fund a full ride with pins that don't exist inside the facility is almost comical.

Well I can't bench just yet cuz my right shoulder needs to get stronger though it's my strongest arm.

I've been doing some exercises using a ten pound weight plate . Should I hold off on ever other upper body exercises till I get my shoulder together ? My right trap is smaller than the other so I'm guessing this is gonna be a while .

Back
Top Bottom