STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just bench like 65 pounds or something papi. You gotta program your brain to bench anyways first so you have to start light regardless.

Agree on jaybirds. Once I got them set up they never fell out of my ear. Only thing is I didn't really care for the foam tips. They just disintegrated on me

Did you injure your right shoulder recently?
nah I didnt injure it . I just remember there would be times that if wake up and my shoulder would hurt like hell cuz I sleep on it I guess. Since I've been exercising it it hasn't happened again .

Just bench like 65 pounds or something papi. You gotta program your brain to bench anyways first so you have to start light regardless.
i may have to go lighter than that cuz I tried to yesterday that exact weight yesterday .and I had a hard time. Though the day before that I was comfortable with 45 but the day after I felt my left side of my chest was more sore than my right.

I'll wait a day so I can recover fully and just work on my shoulder and take it from there.

Tried the new Quest flavor - Oatmeal Chocolate chip.

Not bad. Doesn't really taste like oatmeal to me. It actually tastes like what Cinnamon Roll should have tasted like.

I'm almost all done with Quest though. I just cop once in a while to mix it up, but I dislike the overwhelming majority of their bars.

I gotta couple of questions:

First what is the benefits of an incline skull crushers compared to flat bench?

Also, when doing shoulder shrugs is better to go up, hold, then down or to go up and roll your shoulders back?

Shoulder Shurgs are for the birds...did it for 3 years and never got the traps I needed...

Now doing heavy *** pulls is a different story. My traps are solid like a rock...

Last edited:
He's right. But if you are going to do them, don't your your shoulders. It makes me cringe thinking about.

Shoulder Shurgs are for the birds...did it for 3 years and never got the traps I needed...

Now doing heavy *** pulls is a different story. My traps are solid like a rock...

Pulls as in lat pull downs or pull ups?

He's right. But if you are going to do them, don't your your shoulders. It makes me cringe thinking about.

I do barbell and db shrugs. I just go up and down. Ive seen people roll they shoulders i didnt kno wassup wit that

I gotta couple of questions:

First what is the benefits of an incline skull crushers compared to flat bench?

Also, when doing shoulder shrugs is better to go up, hold, then down or to go up and roll your shoulders back?
Don't roll. Very bad for the rotator cuff. It also takes the emphasis off of the upper traps, which I'm guessing is your targeted muscle group.

We used to do farmer carry when i played baseball. We had these 5 gallon buckets (might have been 10 cant remember) and wed fill em with rocks. Wed carry em from foul pole to foul pole. Theyd get left outside so when it rained it was extra heavy.

I quit shrugging once I started dl and farmer carry. Traps only getting bigger.
Yeah shrugging is pretty unnecessary if you do any sort of heavy pulling variations. I guess it's okay to mix it in every now and again for variety.

Listen to this man...don't waste time doing shrugs. Heavy pulls/weighted carries are far superior

How can i do farmers walk? Dumbbell is the only thing that comes to mind. Is there any other method? Heaviest db my gym has is 70

And what yall mean by heavy pulls? Im down to learn...teach me the ways
laugh.gif
Deadlifts mainly.

Back
Top Bottom