STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If its pain on the inside of the elbow (golfer's elbow) I strongly suggest learning how to do pullups correctly as well as lat pulldowns. Doing it wrong for years led me to lots of pain. Pain is going away now.

Thanks man. I have been doing pull ups and pull down for years without any issues. I think it was a combination of multiple things. Instead of days off I was going into the gym and working out. I think what really got me was shoveling rock all over my backyard. That is a workout within itself lol.

Here it is. Put more back into it than I wanted to but not terrible.

Also the guy you see walking in the back with the brown shirt is power lifter. Dude's physique though is insane.

Keep grindin fellas :pimp:. I owe my progress to tracking my intake. I'm a believer now

Very nice pull man. Sumo puller here as well. You running a specific power-lifting program?

Here it is. Put more back into it than I wanted to but not terrible.

Also the guy you see walking in the back with the brown shirt is power lifter. Dude's physique though is insane.

Keep grindin fellas :pimp:. I owe my progress to tracking my intake. I'm a believer now

Dope...

Hit 175 the other was going for 180 pounds about to lean out for a couple of weeks...fasted cardio and sprints.

Hit 400 on squats a couple days ago...took the wind out of me.

Bulk4life

Attachments

• IMG_4224.JPG
    IMG_4224.JPG
    987.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0330.JPG
    IMG_0330.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Lol you a lumberjack?

strongman strength there....

:lol:

I been on my outdoorsman **** past few weeks. Chopping wood, busting stones with sledgehammer and ****. Crazy workout.

Sometimes i go to the gym after sometimes i say f it

Haha man you'll be surprise the gains you get from working... Paul Bunyon esq.. especially if you hit the gym after that....but I always wanted to do some sledgehammer work.

Haha man you'll be surprise the gains you get from working... Paul Bunyon esq.. especially if you hit the gym after that....but I always wanted to do some sledgehammer work.

Its fun af lol. I be making **** into sets and tryna time myself. Chop the wood, fill the wheelbarrow with wood then take it over to the spot and stack it. ****s like a game to me lolol

Thanks man. I have been doing pull ups and pull down for years without any issues. I think it was a combination of multiple things. Instead of days off I was going into the gym and working out. I think what really got me was shoveling rock all over my backyard. That is a workout within itself lol.

Very nice pull man. Sumo puller here as well. You running a specific power-lifting program?
Thanks fellas!

Right now na man. I was during bulking. During the cut it's been all about how I feel energy wise. Can't do as much volume on heavier sets Once I worked my way up to 495(previous PR), said let's try for a PR on this cut

Thanks fellas!

Right now na man. I was during bulking. During the cut it's been all about how I feel energy wise. Can't do as much volume on heavier sets Once I worked my way up to 495(previous PR), said let's try for a PR on this cut

Very nice PR especially on a cut!

Won a MASSIVE COMPETITION here in Australia. Recieved a box of 12 of each flavour. Would cost so much if i paid in store. Should last a minute. I temd too eat 3 a night after dinner in replacement of cakes and chocolate
(The first one is my favourite, choc caramel. Wish i got more of that brand but who am i too complain. Their all delicious and under 4g sugar)
received_10156509748852782.jpeg

srs question, can people who pull sumo pull the same weights conventional?

I tried sumo, i could only get about 450ish but i dunno if its cuz i only did it a couole times and wasnt used to it. I like the wag conventional feels better, feels more comfortable for me

Nice pull retro.

You can do it put your back into it

Pawse lmao

When I stopped sumo and went conventional, I had to start around maybe the late 300s. I just now pulled more than I did at Sumo (Sumo was 465 years ago).

I train arms. But I train for size and strength.

Retro, thought you were pulling 5+ already.

Congrats. Form was great. I'm still going beltless, though.

Time to get back on the cardio notice weight on the scale sliding up and it ain't muscle. Got to flip the switch get my sleep cycle back on track and number of daily meals back up to about 5/6.

Back
Top Bottom