STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I have. ON Hydrowhey in chocolate or mint chocolate. but i prefer milk for the extra calories + protein.

I only drink protein with water. Usually put a scoop in my shaker and fill the shaker with that gym water fountain water when I'm done :pimp:

Im not a big fan of milk and i dont even take protein but a shake gotta have milk(of some kind) in it.

If anyone is looking for a pair of Romaleos 3's you can get them for $143 + free shipping from Nike.com with code SEPT25

Repped. Can anyone comment on sizing of the 3s vs. the 2s? Get my same size? Or do the 3s fit looser or tighter?

Repped. Can anyone comment on sizing of the 3s vs. the 2s? Get my same size? Or do the 3s fit looser or tighter?

i feel like the rom 3 fit longer. i only wear mine when I DL. but i do think the rom 2 are the better of the 2.

On week 6 of Kris gethins 8 week hardcore.
I've been eating more. And just realized how much I've been starving my body when I'm "cutting". I have visible abs. Still only at about 13% body fat. And have actually lost about a pound overall.
My chest has developed so much more..
His programs are crazy.

Im super interested in this FST-7 8 week program coming out with hambod a Jeremy buendia.
Looks crazy intense.
I did fst7 back in 2010,and it was insane

I got some otomix lifting shoes about two weeks ago... def improved my form squatting and deadlifting...... felt like butter.

only whey protein I can drink without milk is dymatize iso100 birthday cake....

Went to snap city this morning from deads.

I usually don't lift in the morning, so my warm up wasn't enough I guess. Definitely the timing and the fact that I'm on keto had something to do with it. Felt a pull and I dropped the weight immediately. Sucks cuz I was getting in a groove.

I'll still be hitting the gym, just avoiding any lower back stuff.

Ugh.

Sorry to hear man. I know that pain.
I am back to my hybrid sumo conventional again so as bad as I was I'm kinda back at it.

Romaleo 3s $140ish on NDC, Romaleo 2s in limited color ways and sizes for $120ish on footlocker. Never tried a platform shoe so ended up copping both to try out

I got some otomix lifting shoes about two weeks ago... def improved my form squatting and deadlifting...... felt like butter.

only whey protein I can drink without milk is dymatize iso100 birthday cake....

I haven't seen many people with those shoes at my gym. Most people are using Romaleos and Adidas powerlifts these days. Iso100 is great and they got some great flavors. Blue Star Iso-Smooth has a great chocolate flavor as well.

Went to snap city this morning from deads.

I usually don't lift in the morning, so my warm up wasn't enough I guess. Definitely the timing and the fact that I'm on keto had something to do with it. Felt a pull and I dropped the weight immediately. Sucks cuz I was getting in a groove.

I'll still be hitting the gym, just avoiding any lower back stuff.

Ugh.

Ahh sorry to hear. I remember when I used to workout at 4am, I would need an extra 15 min just to warm up, especially when it came to deadlifts or squats. Rest up my friend and spend some extra time of warm ups.

Romaleo 3s $140ish on NDC, Romaleo 2s in limited color ways and sizes for $120ish on footlocker. Never tried a platform shoe so ended up copping both to try out

That is a great deal on a very nice shoe.

whats everyone's incline barbell bench to flat ratio?

my incline is around 190 for sets of 5x5 and my flat is around like 220 for 5x5.

Back
Top Bottom