STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

It ain't show my emoji. Wack.

I said Coffee ON is goat. Cake batter is good. Mocha Cap. Is "ok". I just had a shake with Vanilla + PB powder and it was DELICIOUS. I didn't even know PB came in powder. I ordered one the same day.

Mlps, ain't you at 500?

Wait, ahat you'll definitely die at this. Remember that dude who didn't want me to put my water on "his bench" he was using to "rest on" in between sets? Why dude butted in my convo with my man, about benching, and was like "I saw your video on IG, what program you use?". I told him, cause it's not that serious, but it was funny. I should've pulled an Arnold and gave him wrong advice on purpose. (Dude has to be 225lb+ but his numbers are average, for his weight, anyways).

You're late with the pb in powder form. I love peanut butter but its so high in calories i can't eat it while on a cut. But pb powder its clutch on a cut, 45 cals and 6grams of protein per serving.

yall ever seen this iron addicts vs gym gang? pretty dope and they moving crazy weight.

Honestly love CT Fletcher and his determination, but this is dumb. Form and ROM go out the window in order to one up each other (watch 12:25). I would love that environment (minus the white girl screaming "let's ****ing eat!" repeatedly), but it's no wonder they're all rocking wraps on their wrists/elbows, their joints are going to be smoothies down the line if they're not already... The benching/DLing is impressive though.

That vid is dope.... I heard Ct isn't doing to good but

It's been a min since I had chiptole ole boy gave me triple chicken and steak. Took one bite the burrito broke apart.

Hit chest and shoulders today
Did some light back work....

You're late with the pb in powder form. I love peanut butter but its so high in calories i can't eat it while on a cut. But pb powder its clutch on a cut, 45 cals and 6grams of protein per serving.
Yeah, definitely contemplating buying Vanilla whey to mix it with. I hate vanilla, but together it straight tasted like PB.

Has anyone here done the Smolov squat program? I've plateaued in squats since I moved a month or so ago and don't feel confident with heavier weights in a new rack (I normally don't ask for spots because it's distracting, most people don't know **** and end up doing more harm than good). If you have done it, did you need a belt most days? I don't have one but am considering picking up a Pioneer PL belt in a month or two because my lower back gets fatigued/strained before my legs on squat days more often than not and I imagine squatting 3-5 times a week on Smolov would only exacerbate that...

I normally squat 2x/week (one heavy day, one volume day), but haven't gotten anywhere close to my max from earlier this summer (355x2).

I'd work on your lower back vs just throwing a belt on. It's not going to help you in the long run. Sounds like that's what's keeping you from squatting more to me...

going vegetarian until thanksgiving.

just killed some bomb americanized chinese as a last cheat

going vegetarian until thanksgiving.

just killed some bomb americanized chinese as a last cheat

giphy (17).gif

I'd work on your lower back vs just throwing a belt on. It's not going to help you in the long run. Sounds like that's what's keeping you from squatting more to me...

I feel you, I definitely agree that belts/wraps/etc. can be used as a crutch too often. I would use the belt more for days that my lower back is sore from previous workouts but I don't want to take a day off/skip a day on my split. I also prefer the mental reassurance of the bracing at the bottom of heavy squats.

Bench 10x10 @135 with 45 seconds between sets

185 with a 3" block immediately after 10th set amrap, got 4 until my spotter saved me. :lol:

IMMEDIATELY after that he goes 135 amrap! So 135 w/ 3" block I got 3. :rofl:

Did a 10x10 on the plate loaded lat pull down machine after. **** that German volume stuff is hard. Highly recommend it though. Light weight never felt so hard.

Has anyone here done the Smolov squat program? I've plateaued in squats since I moved a month or so ago and don't feel confident with heavier weights in a new rack (I normally don't ask for spots because it's distracting, most people don't know **** and end up doing more harm than good). If you have done it, did you need a belt most days? I don't have one but am considering picking up a Pioneer PL belt in a month or two because my lower back gets fatigued/strained before my legs on squat days more often than not and I imagine squatting 3-5 times a week on Smolov would only exacerbate that...

I normally squat 2x/week (one heavy day, one volume day), but haven't gotten anywhere close to my max from earlier this summer (355x2).

Smolov isn't really a program most people recommend unless you are peaking for a meet, even then its going to tax your body and probably affect your other lifts. Do 5s and 3s and you will get stronger.

I need some good, cheap sweats. Too cold for shorts now.

My FOTL sweats from Walmart lasted maybe a week or more before the pocket ripped off and now there's holes in the Gooch area lmao

Think I've completely lost my passion for lifting. Took a week off last week, and still could not get myself to go this morning. Smh

I need some good, cheap sweats. Too cold for shorts now.

My FOTL sweats from Walmart lasted maybe a week or more before the pocket ripped off and now there's holes in the Gooch area lmao

Man I wish it was cooler down here. SC don't get cold till damn near January smh. I legit had on short sleeves last Christmas :smh:

^^ You make that sound like a problem. :lol:

When we have almost a month straight of 100 degree weather with heat indexes of 115ish from the humidity, it is :lol:. I'm literally sick of the heat come September but it just doesn't cool down smh

Think I've completely lost my passion for lifting. Took a week off last week, and still could not get myself to go this morning. Smh

man, i’ve been there. time to change up the routine. gotta change something to make it interesting again

Last 3days in the gym. Hit squats today one last time.

135x5
225x5
315x5x2
405x1
315x5x3
275x5
225x8
135x10

135x10x2 front squats

Leg press x calf raises superset
Core

Chest tomorrow gonna go for 3plates then DL on thursday and issa wrap.

Man I wish it was cooler down here. SC don't get cold till damn near January smh. I legit had on short sleeves last Christmas :smh:
Ain't nothing wrong with that! All I have are short sleeves. I just wear more layers for winter instead of wearing a long sleeve lol.

Back
Top Bottom