STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I don't think jones is on gear either he just ates whatever and then cuts back down.

Last edited:
Hit 200 5x5 on the incline today! :pimp: hit this with 195 last push day... #progress
been doing 5x5 lately with 4 min rest in between. yall think thats too much?

200lb was heavy for me but I got it. not sure if I should move to 205 or stick with 200 for another week or two... I dont wanna get too greedy but then again im sick and tired of searching the gym for those 2.5 micro plates :lol:

Congrats! That's where I'm at with flat bench.

4 minutes rest is fine. You're trying to build strength. Rest intervals should be as long as you need to put up the best set you can (I wouldn't take more than 5 minutes though).

Move up to that 205.

Do you guys think it's possible to lose a substantial amount of fat without excercjse? Just by being in a caloric deficit. Working and going to school full time this semester so wouldn't able to do much cardio.

Absolutely

Expect to lose substantial muscle though.

Wanted to hit bench yesterday and DL today but been tired af from smashing rocks. Was carrying them ****s today...basically my DL for the day.

315 still eludes me

IwjsDY9.gif

Idk about matt ogus. His physique and strength are godly. Dude claims natty but its hard to believe him unless hes just that genetically gifted.

Chris jones is easy to believe his natty , just cause hes hella cheap and wouldn't spend all that money on roids lol

Anyone ever heard of pavel tsatstouline's greasing the groove technique? what do you think about it?

I read his book "The Naked Warrior" and he pretty much talks about the pistol squat and the 1 arm push up. Doing different variations to make it more challenging or easier when starting out.

I
I read his book "The Naked Warrior" and he pretty much talks about the pistol squat and the 1 arm push up. Doing different variations to make it more challenging or easier when starting out.
I hadn't read the book. Just listened to his podcast appearances. Thanks for the tip.

Romaleos 3s came in yesterday and these joints so sexy :wow: :pimp: I can't wait to squat in them. Might go for a soundview next week. I put 315x10 in the 1rm calculator and it said I should be able to hit 420 so I hit a soundview at 405 Tuesday just because I never squatted 4 plates. Tried 420 after cause 405 went up pretty easy and failed. Gonna go for 420 out the gate after 315 next week

Also, if anybody wants some romaleos 2s size 11 for cheap let me know imma put em on eBay if nobody here wants them.

had a horrible DL day today... But i also started a new lift with pendlay rows.
gonna start prioritizing this lift first on my non DL days.

How's everyone doing? Anybody switching for the season already?. Think I will end of September beginning of October.

Any helpful links to clean bulking food wise?

bulking im almost to 180.... going to do a cut at the beginning of October.

probably be the last show i do this year after that I'm bulking till april

Had to throw up 350 for a single before my working sets of 315x2. I drank my coffee, I didn't feel lethargic or anything.

Got it about halfway and got stuck. Since it's Sunday morning and the gym wasn't packed (Yet), I had to roll 350 down my body and then pick it up and put it on the floor.

That was scary lol. I chalked it up as "one of those days". No injuries, gladly.

I haven't failed a bench set in a longgggg time. I was disgusted at myself.

Ahat, hope all goes well with your case man #FreeTheGoat #CantForgetBoutLilBruhAndNem

went for 205 5x5 for incline bench..

on the third set i asked for a spot from a random guy... he helped me lift up every rep :stoneface:
literally threw me off mentally and physically cause i wasted my energy on that set.. couldnt finish out the planned 5x5.

will try again next push day

How's everyone doing? Anybody switching for the season already?. Think I will end of September beginning of October.

Any helpful links to clean bulking food wise?

Slowly increase macros rather than go full bulk mode. Regardless you will be adding fat on along with muscle, however a slow controlled bulk will minimize fat gains.

Had to throw up 350 for a single before my working sets of 315x2. I drank my coffee, I didn't feel lethargic or anything.

Got it about halfway and got stuck. Since it's Sunday morning and the gym wasn't packed (Yet), I had to roll 350 down my body and then pick it up and put it on the floor.

That was scary lol. I chalked it up as "one of those days". No injuries, gladly.

I haven't failed a bench set in a longgggg time. I was disgusted at myself.

Ahat, hope all goes well with your case man #FreeTheGoat #CantForgetBoutLilBruhAndNem

Glad to see you walked away injury free.

Slowly increase macros rather than go full bulk mode. Regardless you will be adding fat on along with muscle, however a slow controlled bulk will minimize fat gains.

Glad to see you walked away injury free.
Thanks! Me too. I couldn't get it up to the 2nd clips lmao I started panicking.

Leg day on Friday had the Nike Free Trainer's on, love the feel of them. Boy I am feeling it today, can barely put all my weight on right leg.
4 sets of squats drop set on last three sets, last set was 2 drops
4 sets of standing calf raises, 3 drop sets, last drop set was 2 drops
4 sets of leg extension 3 drops, final drop set was single leg
4 sets of leg curls, 3 drop sets.
4 sets on the ab machine

I was lightheaded and wanted to throw up on the way home. Damn foot didn't even want to push down on the gas pedal, just watched the speedometer slowly drop lower and lower. SMH.

I can't wait to do it all over again this week.

Back
Top Bottom