STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anyone in here use elbow wraps? I get some soreness in my elbows from time to time (I think it comes from tricep extensions; I try not to fully extend my arms but sometimes do it). I been looking at both wraps and sleeves but have been leaning toward sleeves cause they seem a bit easier to take on and off. I also don’t want to get the wrong size sleeves sent to my deployed location. Mail already takes too damn long imo.

Anyone in here use elbow wraps? I get some soreness in my elbows from time to time (I think it comes from tricep extensions; I try not to fully extend my arms but sometimes do it). I been looking at both wraps and sleeves but have been leaning toward sleeves cause they seem a bit easier to take on and off. I also don’t want to get the wrong size sleeves sent to my deployed location. Mail already takes too damn long imo.

Never used wraps. Only use sleeves for barbell bench and overhead press singles.
1610401324187.png

Update on the incline bench:

got all my sets in. It’s aiight. The unrack is annoying and obviously I can’t sit down so I’m basically standing lol. But overall it feels just like an incline bench at the gym.

205 1x6
195 2x6
185 1x6

Last edited:
Tdogg's Log, Day 5 no gym:
im pretty much healed from the surgery (Had a vasectomy). but standing up for too long is a bit uncomfortable.
Dr. said no physical activity for a week. So I'ma see how I feel Thursday. maybe do some light walking some band work.
My program always starts on a Sunday, so I'll probably start working out again on Sunday. just do some home gym stuff until then.
I want to eat everything in sight, but keeping the Carbs low so I dont gain any unnecessary weight while not being able to work it off.

They just reopened gyms around my way in Seattle and have placed even tighter restrictions than they did with the original reopening back in late August. You have to wear your mask at all times, even when actively lifting or on cardio machines (they announced this multiple times on the PA system yesterday), you have to reserve a timeslot and are only supposed to stay there 45 minutes. We'll see how this goes, I go to LA Fitness where they have high school and young college age kids working there that could care less about enforcing protocols.

They just reopened gyms around my way in Seattle and have placed even tighter restrictions than they did with the original reopening back in late August. You have to wear your mask at all times, even when actively lifting or on cardio machines (they announced this multiple times on the PA system yesterday), you have to reserve a timeslot and are only supposed to stay there 45 minutes. We'll see how this goes, I go to LA Fitness where they have high school and young college age kids working there that could care less about enforcing protocols.

Yup I’m in Seattle too, I went to la fitness yesterday I showed up late to my appointment and I didn’t realize how strict the time slot was. Luckily I was just hitting arms so I didn’t need that much time.

all i got is dumbbells
lol im 35 have a kid, and my wife can't take birth control because of her migraines and puts her at potential for a stroke. on top of she almost died with our first. so We're done. Plus insurance practically paid for it.
it took literally 15 mins for the surgery, just recovery sucks first 2 days.
let us know how the first nut feels

Anyways i started doing workouts with just the dumbellls in my room #prison style

hopefully i get some results

what are some good forms of cardio yall do without leaving the crib?

Back
Top Bottom